Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Feb 09, 2015

I bought this for my boss, who prefers the vanilla flavor over the lemonade flavor. Works well as park of a telomere rebuilding regimen.

Its pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer1805282 on Nov 22, 2014

I am supplementing with this to help bolster my weight loss - it does give one more energy and ability to go harder at exercise.. it is just one small part ofa huge regimen I do.. I usually take the 3K mg from like GNC but it is pricey and i wanted a little lower dose.. it seems to be working.. i take a boatload of supps and it is hard to pin it down but it seems like sometimes i just almost fall over from fatigue when taking this.. yet it gives me huge amoutns of energy.. thus why i went to the lower dose.. I have read in the past that coupled with TAURINE - this L-carnitine will remove fatty deposits from arteries and brain as well as help in the weight loss.. It is not a "caffeine" kind of jolt but rather an intrinsic more enery type of thing.. I like it.. This was the best value - i think the quality is good!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2839210 on Apr 09, 2008

excellent

good

Posted by Reviewer3151927 on Jan 25, 2011

has a good taste and gives energy in your workouts.

MRM, L-Carnitine 1000, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 17 fl oz (503 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2250377 on Oct 26, 2009

Works great. Great price.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2595011 on Oct 17, 2016

it works, but i hate the taste, it's too sweet, i have to drink lots of water after it.