MRM, Low Carb Protein, Strawberry-Banana, 1.784 lbs (810 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Too artificial..

Posted by Reviewer2101568 on Oct 15, 2011

I was not a big fan of this flavor, which is odd because I love my other MRM purchases. I found the strawberry flavor very artificial, almost like a saccharine-sweet gum, and certainly couldn't taste the banana at all. However, I'll use it up in combination with other powders to mask the taste, since the nutritional stats are good.

Too sweet.

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jul 29, 2011

Solubility is great, and I like that it's got the protein, but it's just not good. It's far too sweet. I've tried to choke it down but I just don't know if I'm even going to be able to use it. The directions were to add it to 4-6oz of liquid, and that was awful. It was like drinking syrup it was so sweet. I added it to a full 8oz of milk and it was still way too sweet. For me, this is a miss. It shipped really quick and the cost was great, which is why I'm still giving it two stars. And if you like your shakes super, super sweet, you might like this, but I can't handle it. Might try to use it in a protein bar recipe to add sweetness.

Horrible taste

Posted by Reviewer1472506 on Jan 24, 2012

Quality is good but the taste is dreadful. I like other MRM flavors and had high hopes for this. Unfortunately this tastes awfully weird and unnatural. Actually I'm not that big fan of sucralose either.

RECOMENDED!

Posted by Reviewer2253971 on Sep 21, 2011

This is one of the best protein shakes I ever tasted. Not to sweet, and blended with milk it tastes like milkshake. I use it instead of breakfast, and it keeps me full for 3-4 hours. Huge plus for the low carb content. I will buy this again!

As easy to mix as it says

Posted by Amri-H on Dec 23, 2013

I really hate it when you get protein food that says its suitable for using in shakers and you end up with lumps. This one worked fantastically, excellent for when you are on the go and don't have a blender. Strawberry banana is quite a yum flavour too

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »