sounds good

Posted by 5297373563025516216 on Feb 08, 2015

my husband wanted to try this - smells like "bad candy" AND tastes like bad candy- NO thank you

As easy to mix as it says

Posted by Amri-H on Dec 23, 2013

I really hate it when you get protein food that says its suitable for using in shakers and you end up with lumps. This one worked fantastically, excellent for when you are on the go and don't have a blender. Strawberry banana is quite a yum flavour too

My first protein shake

Posted by Inedig on Oct 19, 2013

This is the first protein shake I have ever tried. For me, the most important thing is to get the calories and the protein, so the way it tastes isn't all that important. I didn't expect mych taste-wise either, and honestly, it made me gag. But, I get 23g of protein with only 2g of carbs, which is awesome! So I'll just have to suck it up and chug the whole thing in one big gulp! I chose to get it shipped to me in Norway with DHL ($8), and it only took about 3 days! Big plus for that!

Perfect

Posted by NinaNystuen on Oct 09, 2013

I initially bought the chocolate version of this protein powder, and was very happy with that. I like this even more though. And that is really good - considering I really dislike most protein powder solutions. I prefer to mix it with milk though, as it gives a more creamy, mild and natural taste. However, I always mix protein powder with milk. It is still absolutely recommended even when mixed with water. Highly recommended!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2558030 on Jan 04, 2013

Really good, low carbs, sugars, and high in protein. Very tasty.

Mrm, Low carb protein,

Posted by Reviewer2120704 on Sep 25, 2012

Fantastisk flavor :-)

Good shake

Posted by Reviewer1225611 on Mar 08, 2012

Good mealreplacement.

Horrible taste

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Jan 24, 2012

Quality is good but the taste is dreadful. I like other MRM flavors and had high hopes for this. Unfortunately this tastes awfully weird and unnatural. Actually I'm not that big fan of sucralose either.

Good price and taste!

Posted by lillanne on Dec 31, 2011

This had a good taste and disolve easy. I didnt like the vanilla taste.

Too artificial..

Posted by Reviewer2101568 on Oct 15, 2011

I was not a big fan of this flavor, which is odd because I love my other MRM purchases. I found the strawberry flavor very artificial, almost like a saccharine-sweet gum, and certainly couldn't taste the banana at all. However, I'll use it up in combination with other powders to mask the taste, since the nutritional stats are good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »