Too artificial..

Posted by Reviewer2101568 on Oct 15, 2011

I was not a big fan of this flavor, which is odd because I love my other MRM purchases. I found the strawberry flavor very artificial, almost like a saccharine-sweet gum, and certainly couldn't taste the banana at all. However, I'll use it up in combination with other powders to mask the taste, since the nutritional stats are good.

Too sweet.

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jul 29, 2011

Solubility is great, and I like that it's got the protein, but it's just not good. It's far too sweet. I've tried to choke it down but I just don't know if I'm even going to be able to use it. The directions were to add it to 4-6oz of liquid, and that was awful. It was like drinking syrup it was so sweet. I added it to a full 8oz of milk and it was still way too sweet. For me, this is a miss. It shipped really quick and the cost was great, which is why I'm still giving it two stars. And if you like your shakes super, super sweet, you might like this, but I can't handle it. Might try to use it in a protein bar recipe to add sweetness.

Horrible taste

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Jan 24, 2012

Quality is good but the taste is dreadful. I like other MRM flavors and had high hopes for this. Unfortunately this tastes awfully weird and unnatural. Actually I'm not that big fan of sucralose either.

As easy to mix as it says

Posted by Amri-H on Dec 23, 2013

I really hate it when you get protein food that says its suitable for using in shakers and you end up with lumps. This one worked fantastically, excellent for when you are on the go and don't have a blender. Strawberry banana is quite a yum flavour too

Mrm, Low carb protein,

Posted by Reviewer2120704 on Sep 25, 2012

Fantastisk flavor :-)

great product

Posted by Reviewer2558030 on Jan 04, 2013

Really good, low carbs, sugars, and high in protein. Very tasty.

Perfect

Posted by NinaNystuen on Oct 09, 2013

I initially bought the chocolate version of this protein powder, and was very happy with that. I like this even more though. And that is really good - considering I really dislike most protein powder solutions. I prefer to mix it with milk though, as it gives a more creamy, mild and natural taste. However, I always mix protein powder with milk. It is still absolutely recommended even when mixed with water. Highly recommended!

avaliable

Posted by Reviewer2371963 on Aug 15, 2011

Perfect!

Best choice in protein blends

Posted by Reviewer2534622 on Aug 17, 2011

MRM Low Carb is the best choice in protein blends. This blend combines whey concentrate and calcium caseinate, wich makes absorption slower - what is perfect for drink at morning, or at night before bed. Flavor is perfect, much better than many casein shakes.

Good taste!

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Sep 02, 2011

And as far as I know - very good quality! Not so sweet as many other, and best of all - no aspartam.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »