Too artificial..

Posted by Reviewer2101568 on Oct 15, 2011

I was not a big fan of this flavor, which is odd because I love my other MRM purchases. I found the strawberry flavor very artificial, almost like a saccharine-sweet gum, and certainly couldn't taste the banana at all. However, I'll use it up in combination with other powders to mask the taste, since the nutritional stats are good.

Horrible taste

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Jan 24, 2012

Quality is good but the taste is dreadful. I like other MRM flavors and had high hopes for this. Unfortunately this tastes awfully weird and unnatural. Actually I'm not that big fan of sucralose either.

Too sweet.

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jul 29, 2011

Solubility is great, and I like that it's got the protein, but it's just not good. It's far too sweet. I've tried to choke it down but I just don't know if I'm even going to be able to use it. The directions were to add it to 4-6oz of liquid, and that was awful. It was like drinking syrup it was so sweet. I added it to a full 8oz of milk and it was still way too sweet. For me, this is a miss. It shipped really quick and the cost was great, which is why I'm still giving it two stars. And if you like your shakes super, super sweet, you might like this, but I can't handle it. Might try to use it in a protein bar recipe to add sweetness.

RECOMENDED!

Posted by Reviewer2253971 on Sep 21, 2011

This is one of the best protein shakes I ever tasted. Not to sweet, and blended with milk it tastes like milkshake. I use it instead of breakfast, and it keeps me full for 3-4 hours. Huge plus for the low carb content. I will buy this again!

avaliable

Posted by Reviewer2371963 on Aug 15, 2011

Perfect!

Best choice in protein blends

Posted by Reviewer2534622 on Aug 17, 2011

MRM Low Carb is the best choice in protein blends. This blend combines whey concentrate and calcium caseinate, wich makes absorption slower - what is perfect for drink at morning, or at night before bed. Flavor is perfect, much better than many casein shakes.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2558030 on Jan 04, 2013

Really good, low carbs, sugars, and high in protein. Very tasty.

Low Carb Protein Shake

Posted by Reviewer2566674 on May 12, 2010

Item arrived within 2 weeks, well packaged and without hassle through Australian quarantine. Very happy with the purchase and will buy from iHerb again.

Good price and taste!

Posted by lillanne on Dec 31, 2011

This had a good taste and disolve easy. I didnt like the vanilla taste.

Good taste!

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Sep 02, 2011

And as far as I know - very good quality! Not so sweet as many other, and best of all - no aspartam.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »