No more saggy skin

Posted by JazzyUmmS on Jul 23, 2012

After losing alot of weight my face took a beating!! I tried so hard to get rid of my double chin and I was left with a gaunt wrinkly sort of skin. I lavish this on my face and neck and found a dramatic difference. Now I use on other parts of my body as well!! The price isn't bad either!

Best "lock in all the goodness" cream

Posted by Reviewer3235653 on Oct 10, 2012

This cream does a great job to lock my serum in place. I can dramatically see my skin become firmer, softer , more even tone looking , less wrinkle around the eye, less noticeable dark circles and less black heads on my nose. From all the reading, it helps your skin by locking all the goodness so it can best regenerate effectively, like a protective layer. In the morning, my skin glows when I wake up and in the afternoon, it still looking good and doesn't become oily like it usually does, unless makeup was involved. Note: one thing is, it can get you a little dry if you put too much of this stuff. It's a great night cream,but reduce some or all for day use, because although it's doing all these great stuff to your skin, but the MSM dosage for this cream might be too high for 24/7 use. it's also not makeup friendly in my experience. it makes my skin too matt for a smooth makeup application and I get oily skin since makeup doesn't mix well, although it didn't give me any skin problems than I already had (oily skin) it's best to use other stuff for makeup application, but If I have a NO makeup day, I uses it to replenish my skin. Use it smartly, you can benefit from this cream more than any other cream, even more many high end name brands I've tried. tip: use a dry-sensitive skin moisturizer after this cream if you feel too dry.

Reduces pain and swelling quickly

Posted by Reviewer3168871 on Jun 14, 2010

I love this MSM cream. I take MSM granules daily for chronic peroneal tendonitis, but by nighttime my ankle is sometimes swollen and painful anyway. By rubbing this MSM cream on it before bed the swelling subsides quickly and I am able to forget it and sleep well. I won't ever be without this product again.

wonderful cream

Posted by Reviewer2352163 on Jun 01, 2009

I have RA and my husband had COPD and a spinal injury. This cream is so wonderful..it calms down the pain in minutes. The MSM really helps inflammation. I would definately recommend this.

Healed my skin!

Posted by Reviewer1673569 on Aug 16, 2009

The cream is amazingly light. And it absorbs into skin very well, and not greasy at all like those olay stuff. I used it on my face and eczema areas, and it evened out the skin tone as well as healing the dry cracking spots in about two weeks. It's because of MSM and calendula. Order was super fast, I don't know how iherb did it, but they did it. I highly recommended it.

Excellent cream for scar tissue

Posted by Reviewer2990579 on Jan 01, 2010

This MSM cream is excellent for softening and reducing stubborn scar tissue.

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2215779 on Oct 27, 2009

This cream is so helpful on my stiff joints. It is also wonderful for the skin.

Seems to work pretty well!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Oct 19, 2010

I bought this to save money since iherb was out of MRM's MSN powder. I recently started having some knee pain. When I use this the pain goes away completely. It took a couple of days but seems to be working.

Another new trial

Posted by Reviewer3299337 on Aug 13, 2009

I am using several products for sore joints and inflammation. I think this cream is helping. One thing to mention is that it absorbs very quickly and leaves no residue or scent. I also use it as a hand cream for both skin and nail improvement.

Does the job!

Posted by Reviewer2738057 on Aug 03, 2010

I really like this cream. Works at the site of joint pain and I even tried some on my breasts...they are firmer and more plump (yeah, that probably got a few raised eyebrows lol). The cream is fragrance free, non-greasy and absorbs well. I use it in conjunction with optiMSM caps. Good stuff, will buy again! ^_^