Irritated my skin!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Oct 09, 2012

This burned and irritated my facial skin. :(

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2846613 on Sep 22, 2011

I bought this cream because I once tried a MSM Cream from Swanson's which left my skin very smooth. But I was quite disappointed with this cream which did not have any visible effects. I can definitely recommend the Swansons MSM cream.

STINKS!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by j44lee on Mar 22, 2016

This DRIES out your skin like no other, which is strange because it goes on so cool and creamy, like a gel texture. Then it sucks out all the moisture from your skin and you're dry as heck. To make things worse, this smells like hot aluminum and garbage.

nasty smelling b/c was stale

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Oct 11, 2011

I use MSM all the time. I even give it to my critters - dogs, cats, horses etc. but this one was stale. I wish I could get a new bottle. No other brand has been like this one - ick!

Pourquoi avoir changé la formule ?

Posted by Reviewer2892760 on Feb 24, 2014

J'ai testé l'ancienne formule beaucoup plus naturelle, sans dérivés de la pétrochimie et autres cochonneries qui ont été ajoutées depuis, et je l'ai trouvée très efficace, puisqu'elle a soigné la patte de mon chat qui boitait, en 2 jours ! Alors il est clair que je ne la rachèterai pas, étant une adepte du naturel et du bio, et encore plus en ce qui concerne les produits que j'utilise sur mes chats, dont le foie ne peut pas métaboliser n'importe quoi ! Sinon j'aurais mis au moins 4 étoiles !

Didn't work for me.

Posted by 4938191480302310255 on Mar 08, 2015

I had been using the Moogoo brand in the past and wanted to have a look and see what other MSM creams on the market were like. I'm sticking with moogoo.

Doesn't work as it claims

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Dec 30, 2015

On my third bottle. Noticed skin is getting drier and more wrinkled.