Customer Reviews

MRM, MSM Cream, 4 oz

$7.87
$17.95
Savings of: $10.08 (56% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 116 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 1-star
Sort by

Items 1-4 of 4 total

Irritated my skin!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Oct 09, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This burned and irritated my facial skin. :(

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Disappointing

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2846613 on Sep 22, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I bought this cream because I once tried a MSM Cream from Swanson's which left my skin very smooth. But I was quite disappointed with this cream which did not have any visible effects. I can definitely recommend the Swansons MSM cream.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

nasty smelling b/c was stale

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Oct 11, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I use MSM all the time. I even give it to my critters - dogs, cats, horses etc. but this one was stale. I wish I could get a new bottle. No other brand has been like this one - ick!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Pourquoi avoir changé la formule ?

Posted by Reviewer2892760 on Feb 24, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

J'ai testé l'ancienne formule beaucoup plus naturelle, sans dérivés de la pétrochimie et autres cochonneries qui ont été ajoutées depuis, et je l'ai trouvée très efficace, puisqu'elle a soigné la patte de mon chat qui boitait, en 2 jours ! Alors il est clair que je ne la rachèterai pas, étant une adepte du naturel et du bio, et encore plus en ce qui concerne les produits que j'utilise sur mes chats, dont le foie ne peut pas métaboliser n'importe quoi ! Sinon j'aurais mis au moins 4 étoiles !

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-4 of 4 total

iHerbĀ® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives