July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MRM, MSM Crystals, Maximum Potency, 200 g

Reviews 4-star

helps inflamation and tingling

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Oct 27, 2012

I was taking the wrong form of MSM (the pill form) for over a year. I started taking this (crystal) and I could feel a difference after 3 days. I have it with a meal so the taste doesn't bother me. I reccomend this to every one because it is the best and iHerb has the best price. I will keep buying it because it is the most bioavailable form and it works. :)

first try with MSM

Posted by may291 on Jun 18, 2012

I am using this 1000mg/day internally and also mixed with aloe gel topically (15gm to 100ml gel), it does seem to be helping my skin some (scarring, hyperpigmentation), also overall it feels smoother softer and "plumper". I did get an initial breakout, most likely from this, also had trouble sleeping the first two or three nights. I am also noticing my eyelashes look better, thicker. Waiting for it to make my hair grow! Still only been three weeks, will have to report back later. Plan to buy Jarrow brand next time around.

Good!

Posted by 5145786264916553526 on Oct 07, 2013

I'm doing a course of MSM 2-3 times a year, I prefer this product to others as it is a good quality. I buy it back!

Très bon produit!

Posted by 4624879652664398060 on Apr 02, 2014

3 petites cuillères dans ma bouteille quotidienne, on ne sent même plus son gout amer. J'adore

great buy recommended

Posted by 5237277685086810276 on Aug 25, 2013

helped me with some knee pain I had, great value for money!