helps inflamation and tingling

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Oct 27, 2012

I was taking the wrong form of MSM (the pill form) for over a year. I started taking this (crystal) and I could feel a difference after 3 days. I have it with a meal so the taste doesn't bother me. I reccomend this to every one because it is the best and iHerb has the best price. I will keep buying it because it is the most bioavailable form and it works. :)

first try with MSM

Posted by may291 on Jun 18, 2012

I am using this 1000mg/day internally and also mixed with aloe gel topically (15gm to 100ml gel), it does seem to be helping my skin some (scarring, hyperpigmentation), also overall it feels smoother softer and "plumper". I did get an initial breakout, most likely from this, also had trouble sleeping the first two or three nights. I am also noticing my eyelashes look better, thicker. Waiting for it to make my hair grow! Still only been three weeks, will have to report back later. Plan to buy Jarrow brand next time around.

Good!

Posted by 5145786264916553526 on Oct 07, 2013

I'm doing a course of MSM 2-3 times a year, I prefer this product to others as it is a good quality. I buy it back!

Très bon produit!

Posted by 4624879652664398060 on Apr 02, 2014

3 petites cuillères dans ma bouteille quotidienne, on ne sent même plus son gout amer. J'adore

Still not sure

Posted by 5234638523930390836 on Feb 05, 2015

I use this pretty consistently, but haven't noticed a difference in my skin or hair. Perhaps I need to use it longer to see results? Also, the powder tends to get clumpy over time. Dissolves nicely, though.

Great for my joints and muscle pains

Posted by 5408265446444819472 on Apr 09, 2016

I've been taking this for a little more than three weeks now and i was able to feel my joints softening within two weeks and my lower back pain has been much better. I have had knee pains for more than 20 years and couldn't kneel down for a long time, but now i can kneel without much pain at all. I also hurt my lower back about 3-4 months ago and the pain didn't go away completely until I took this MSM crystals. The only negative part about this product is the fact that it is very bitter, and I have to mix with some kind of juice in order to take it in. So carrying it around when traveling is a little more work than simple capsules. But I would continue to take this product since i have definitely felt the difference. I recommended this product to three of my friends and all of them told me that they feel much better with their joints and muscle pains. I highly recommend it.

great buy recommended

Posted by 5237277685086810276 on Aug 25, 2013

helped me with some knee pain I had, great value for money!

peau de bébé

Posted by 4995263849288631688 on Apr 05, 2015

Après plusieurs semaines d'utilisation, j'ai pu apprécier les résultats au niveau de ma peau : lisse, incroyablement douce, sans boutons, lumineuse. Le goût amer rebute au départ mais personnellement je m'y suis vite habituée, 3 cuillères par jour avec un verre de jus d'orange ou d'eau. Très bon rapport quantité/prix.