お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

MRM, MSM Crystals, 200 g

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

safe, cheap, easy to use, effective

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I have been using MSM for years. It is an indispensible aid in fighting the effects of inflammation, whatever it's cause: allergies, arthritis, injury, etc. It is inexpensive, effective, extremely safe, and easy to use. Simply add a scoopful to some water, stir and swallow. It has a barely persceptible, mild, coconut taste. Not bad at all. For allergies or injuries, most effective when taken at the same time as grape seed extract and vitamin c (I can testify that by adding a scoop of msm to a packet of Emergen-C with a grape seed capsule, one can avoid bruising and pain after a nasty injury). For arthritis, I take twice daily with a high-potency fish oil capsule, and the arthritis that left me nearly immobile over two decades ago has receded to a distant memory (I had to have my wife comb my hair). I am now more flexible than most teenagers, and 100% pain free. Good product, good price.I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Jul 01, 2012

Great product. This is very good for your overall health. I also melt it in water and clean my face with it for acne. Helps it. Take it internally to boost immune system.

Great product

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Mar 27, 2013

It took me a while to figure out that I could not take chondroitin . I thought it was the MSM i could not take but found out I can't have the other stuff. I have no reactions to the MSM and very happy with it. It has helped my knee pain some. No taste to it when mixed with water and dissolves well with no extra junk added to it

Love this product

Posted by SarahOmar on Dec 10, 2014

I am 18 years old and I am taking this for joint care (experienced pain in left knee ever since 9 years old, unsure of the cause, but it isn't constant, maybe once a year and cause limping of the left knee for about a week) and also for thicker hair (did damage to my hair when I was younger, change in scalp condition which caused my scalp to be oily and itchy, causing hair fall.) After two weeks of a single scoop every morning mixed in with 20,000 mg of collagen, I noticed my hair looks thicker and fuller, and my nails are stronger. My eyelashes have also gotten thicker, especially noticeable in my bottom lashes. That could be the collagen, but the combination was amazing. On top of that, my skin looks radiant and a shade fairer. As for my joints, they still get stiff when exposed in the cold for quite some time but even after walking and standing for long hours, they're not as painful as before. I have yet to try the MSM on its own so I cannot comment on its taste. It does look grittery when mixed in water but it doesn't settle when given a good shake. Overall, for the price and the quantity, also with the amazing quality, this is a steal. I will most definitely purchase this again and of course, from iHerb with their amazing 4 days delivery to Singapore via DHL.

Heal your back

Posted by Reviewer1080654 on Apr 11, 2014

I've taken this product for about 3 months and my lower back pain is very much improved, I also notice spring allergies aren't so invasive.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »