MRM, MSM Crystals, Maximum Potency, 200 g

Reviews 5-star

safe, cheap, easy to use, effective

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 22, 2013

I have been using MSM for years. It is an indispensible aid in fighting the effects of inflammation, whatever it's cause: allergies, arthritis, injury, etc. It is inexpensive, effective, extremely safe, and easy to use. Simply add a scoopful to some water, stir and swallow. It has a barely persceptible, mild, coconut taste. Not bad at all. For allergies or injuries, most effective when taken at the same time as grape seed extract and vitamin c (I can testify that by adding a scoop of msm to a packet of Emergen-C with a grape seed capsule, one can avoid bruising and pain after a nasty injury). For arthritis, I take twice daily with a high-potency fish oil capsule, and the arthritis that left me nearly immobile over two decades ago has receded to a distant memory (I had to have my wife comb my hair). I am now more flexible than most teenagers, and 100% pain free. Good product, good price.I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2568128 From Lithuania on Jul 01, 2012

Great product. This is very good for your overall health. I also melt it in water and clean my face with it for acne. Helps it. Take it internally to boost immune system.

Great product

Posted by BrendaYoumans From Virginia on Mar 27, 2013

It took me a while to figure out that I could not take chondroitin . I thought it was the MSM i could not take but found out I can't have the other stuff. I have no reactions to the MSM and very happy with it. It has helped my knee pain some. No taste to it when mixed with water and dissolves well with no extra junk added to it

Heal your back

Posted by Reviewer1080654 From Tennessee on Apr 11, 2014

I've taken this product for about 3 months and my lower back pain is very much improved, I also notice spring allergies aren't so invasive.