| English
| USD ($)

MRM, MSM Crystals, 200 g

safe, cheap, easy to use, effective

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I have been using MSM for years. It is an indispensible aid in fighting the effects of inflammation, whatever it's cause: allergies, arthritis, injury, etc. It is inexpensive, effective, extremely safe, and easy to use. Simply add a scoopful to some water, stir and swallow. It has a barely persceptible, mild, coconut taste. Not bad at all. For allergies or injuries, most effective when taken at the same time as grape seed extract and vitamin c (I can testify that by adding a scoop of msm to a packet of Emergen-C with a grape seed capsule, one can avoid bruising and pain after a nasty injury). For arthritis, I take twice daily with a high-potency fish oil capsule, and the arthritis that left me nearly immobile over two decades ago has receded to a distant memory (I had to have my wife comb my hair). I am now more flexible than most teenagers, and 100% pain free. Good product, good price.I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Jul 01, 2012

Great product. This is very good for your overall health. I also melt it in water and clean my face with it for acne. Helps it. Take it internally to boost immune system.

helps inflamation and tingling

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Oct 27, 2012

I was taking the wrong form of MSM (the pill form) for over a year. I started taking this (crystal) and I could feel a difference after 3 days. I have it with a meal so the taste doesn't bother me. I reccomend this to every one because it is the best and iHerb has the best price. I will keep buying it because it is the most bioavailable form and it works. :)

Great product

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Mar 27, 2013

It took me a while to figure out that I could not take chondroitin . I thought it was the MSM i could not take but found out I can't have the other stuff. I have no reactions to the MSM and very happy with it. It has helped my knee pain some. No taste to it when mixed with water and dissolves well with no extra junk added to it

Terribly bitter so not sure about benefits

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 07, 2014

I had to pause taking this. I have to fill capsules because the taste is impossible to eat like that, even in water, it gives me nausea. I like that it's got no fillers, but it does give Herxeimer/die-off reaction. Not sure if it obliterates candida or parasites but the fatigue was overwhelming. I'll give this another try in a few months. I'm sure it's a good product, I just react to it.