safe, cheap, easy to use, effective

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I have been using MSM for years. It is an indispensible aid in fighting the effects of inflammation, whatever it's cause: allergies, arthritis, injury, etc. It is inexpensive, effective, extremely safe, and easy to use. Simply add a scoopful to some water, stir and swallow. It has a barely persceptible, mild, coconut taste. Not bad at all. For allergies or injuries, most effective when taken at the same time as grape seed extract and vitamin c (I can testify that by adding a scoop of msm to a packet of Emergen-C with a grape seed capsule, one can avoid bruising and pain after a nasty injury). For arthritis, I take twice daily with a high-potency fish oil capsule, and the arthritis that left me nearly immobile over two decades ago has receded to a distant memory (I had to have my wife comb my hair). I am now more flexible than most teenagers, and 100% pain free. Good product, good price.I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

MRM, MSM Crystals, 200 g

Posted by Reviewer2120730 on Mar 03, 2015

When I first discovered this product a couple of years ago I was thrilled. Unlike the capsules and pills with flow agents and filler this was pure crystal. It sparkled and it had a clear positive effect on my joints. My last order I noticed they had changed the label. The product was no longer very crystalline. It was powdery with great lumps and caking. It did not dissolve well in water and lacked the same bang for the buck. Too bad I ordered three jars based on past experience. Won't order again. Going to be looking for a better source. Surely someone is still putting out a nice clean MSM crystals.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Jul 01, 2012

Great product. This is very good for your overall health. I also melt it in water and clean my face with it for acne. Helps it. Take it internally to boost immune system.

helps inflamation and tingling

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Oct 27, 2012

I was taking the wrong form of MSM (the pill form) for over a year. I started taking this (crystal) and I could feel a difference after 3 days. I have it with a meal so the taste doesn't bother me. I reccomend this to every one because it is the best and iHerb has the best price. I will keep buying it because it is the most bioavailable form and it works. :)

Great product

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Mar 27, 2013

It took me a while to figure out that I could not take chondroitin . I thought it was the MSM i could not take but found out I can't have the other stuff. I have no reactions to the MSM and very happy with it. It has helped my knee pain some. No taste to it when mixed with water and dissolves well with no extra junk added to it

first try with MSM

Posted by may291 on Jun 18, 2012

I am using this 1000mg/day internally and also mixed with aloe gel topically (15gm to 100ml gel), it does seem to be helping my skin some (scarring, hyperpigmentation), also overall it feels smoother softer and "plumper". I did get an initial breakout, most likely from this, also had trouble sleeping the first two or three nights. I am also noticing my eyelashes look better, thicker. Waiting for it to make my hair grow! Still only been three weeks, will have to report back later. Plan to buy Jarrow brand next time around.

Terribly bitter so not sure about benefits

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 07, 2014

I had to pause taking this. I have to fill capsules because the taste is impossible to eat like that, even in water, it gives me nausea. I like that it's got no fillers, but it does give Herxeimer/die-off reaction. Not sure if it obliterates candida or parasites but the fatigue was overwhelming. I'll give this another try in a few months. I'm sure it's a good product, I just react to it.

Love this product

Posted by SarahOmar on Dec 10, 2014

I am 18 years old and I am taking this for joint care (experienced pain in left knee ever since 9 years old, unsure of the cause, but it isn't constant, maybe once a year and cause limping of the left knee for about a week) and also for thicker hair (did damage to my hair when I was younger, change in scalp condition which caused my scalp to be oily and itchy, causing hair fall.) After two weeks of a single scoop every morning mixed in with 20,000 mg of collagen, I noticed my hair looks thicker and fuller, and my nails are stronger. My eyelashes have also gotten thicker, especially noticeable in my bottom lashes. That could be the collagen, but the combination was amazing. On top of that, my skin looks radiant and a shade fairer. As for my joints, they still get stiff when exposed in the cold for quite some time but even after walking and standing for long hours, they're not as painful as before. I have yet to try the MSM on its own so I cannot comment on its taste. It does look grittery when mixed in water but it doesn't settle when given a good shake. Overall, for the price and the quantity, also with the amazing quality, this is a steal. I will most definitely purchase this again and of course, from iHerb with their amazing 4 days delivery to Singapore via DHL.

Excellent product i am very happy with my purchase!!!

Posted by Reviewer1902401 on Sep 24, 2014

High quality MSM Crystals.

LEUKEMIA PATIENT FEET TENDONITIS

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 26, 2014

I think this product is excellent in controlling the pain from tendonitis in both feet. Otherwise I could barely walk. No joke!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »