Sucralose addition Disappointing

Posted by VictorySecret on Mar 03, 2008

Bought product because it processed at low temperatures and contain enzymes. But sucralose addition made me very disappointed given all the bad press it has gotten. I will lobby the firm to take this artificial sweetner out. I am very particular about what goes into my body.

taste good, will buy again

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015

Work great for my husband so far after using half of it. Take within 30 minutes after work-out. ** Please visit my page to get more reviews especially for new customers **

7 out 10

Posted by 5168901945144285050 on Apr 30, 2015

تقييمي 7 من 10 مميزات المنتج : - كمية البروتين جيدة نسبياً - طبيعي تقريباً - كمية السيرفينج ممتازة بالنسبة للسعر - يختلط بالماء بشكل ممتاز العيوب : - لايختلط مع الحليب نهائياً ويظهر بشكل كتل -الطعم لك عليه شوي فيه مرارة ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pros : - the protein amount is very good - all natural my friend , except for sucralose of course - mixes well with " WATER " only - good price for the amount of serving in it cons : -does not mix well with all types of milk , will give chunks of protein - the taste is little bit off 7 out 10

Disapointing

Posted by Reviewer1257683 on Jan 07, 2008

I was disapointed to see that it had sucralose and artificial flavors. When I bought the smaller size it had Stevia instead and No artificial flavors so I assumed the ingredients would be the same. It tastes ok and mixes well though.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2843329 on Sep 25, 2009

Have been taking MRM BCAA-G and protein seperately but figured I would try it combined with this product...awesome stuff..great taste

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer1107737 on Feb 13, 2010

I constantly watch my weight and diet. This product allows me to not only control those areas very well but, this product is also great for controlling my diabeties. It doesn't spike my levels, keeps me from craving and fullfills my protein needs well.

Delicious, mixes great

Posted by Reviewer1845594 on Feb 23, 2010

The title says it all. It mixes great with milk and of course with water. Tastes great also. It would be nice if it had Stevia instead of sucralose, but it's not a major concern of mine.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1513939 on Sep 10, 2015

as a certified personal trainer it's so hard to find a good whey protein without the added junk, this is one of my favorite brands, MRM that I feel comfortable recommending and I use their aminos and whey and they work great and taste pleasant for being more healthy which is a plus !

I tested my blood sugar

Posted by Rena61 on Dec 24, 2015

I tested my blood sugar readings one hour after a double dose of Metabolic Whey. My fasting blood sugar is usually in the upper 80's or lower 90's. I did a blood test after just one hour, and it was 107. The taste is so so, and I wish it was more chocolaty. However, after a taboo reading of just one hour and it being that low is a 5 star in my book.

....