Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

MRM, Pregnenolone, 50 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

WARNING: Less Is More

Posted by freebies on May 27, 2012

I no sooner ordered this product when I read about the potential hazards of taking 50 mg pregnenolone -- especially if you are also taking DHEA supplements. As a result, I emptied out each of the 50 mg capsules and split the pregnenolone powder into 5 x 10 mg dosages. Likewise with the DHEA: if you are taking DHEA while you are also taking pregnenolone, it is wise to take only half a dose of each and to limit the pregnenolone to 5 days on with periodic "hormone vacations." When it comes time to reorder this product, I will NOT order this large a dose of pregnenolone. Instead, it is much safer to buy a 10 mg version. Hormones are delicate substances to be messing with in the body. Buyer beware, and balance carefully!

More clarity and less mood swings

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Jan 27, 2011

I have been taking pregnenolone for over 12 months, but I still remember the first day I took it. The world seemed brighter and colours more vivid, and it was as if a fog had been lifted off of me. I found that I didn't have the continual mood swings from feeling great to feeling like the world was coming to an end. Can't live without it now.

Great Hormone Regulator

Posted by Reviewer1784779 on Jan 30, 2009

I love this product.I was able to notice effects instantly.More energy and focus,as well as a brighter mood.Also helped regulate my sleep patterns which was a nice bonus. Dosage will vary for different people but I found 50mg an ideal dose. I'm still unsure whether this particular product is plant based like some other brands.I highly rcommened pregnelonone

Pregnenolone 50 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1091539 on Mar 11, 2011

This product causes severe headaches for me beginning a few hours after I take it and increasing for about 24 hours. At that point, it's almost equal to a migraine and accompanied by nausea. When I ordered the 50 mg. capsules, I thought I was getting a fairly low dosage, since they range from 10-150 mg., but after reading current literature, I've learned that it's now recommended to not take more than 10 mg./day maximum, and most people should start much lower than that: 2.5 mg./day. Also, it should not be taken every day, but users should develop a program of, for example, taking it for 5 days then going without for 2-5 days. I'm delighted to have figured out the source of these blinding headaches, but not so sure about using pregnenolone, even at a low dose. I have no idea if it's effective, because I've been so sick the day after taking it, "increased energy" is hardly a result I'd notice.

Used for years. Great.

Posted by Reviewer1500780 on Jan 02, 2008

I've used this for years. I can really feel it - better memory, better mood, less PMS, more energy. It's the only CAPSULE pregnenolone I've found. I recall feeling it within days of starting it and finding a positive change in my menstrual cycle that same month. Obviously, check with a doctor when taking pregnenolone.