WARNING: Less Is More

Posted by freebies on May 27, 2012

I no sooner ordered this product when I read about the potential hazards of taking 50 mg pregnenolone -- especially if you are also taking DHEA supplements. As a result, I emptied out each of the 50 mg capsules and split the pregnenolone powder into 5 x 10 mg dosages. Likewise with the DHEA: if you are taking DHEA while you are also taking pregnenolone, it is wise to take only half a dose of each and to limit the pregnenolone to 5 days on with periodic "hormone vacations." When it comes time to reorder this product, I will NOT order this large a dose of pregnenolone. Instead, it is much safer to buy a 10 mg version. Hormones are delicate substances to be messing with in the body. Buyer beware, and balance carefully!

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jun 03, 2011

I usually use pregnenolone cream but decided to try this instead and it does not work even half as good as the cream. If you are looking so supplement pregnenolone, the cream is MUCH better absorbed. I even tried this sublingually, nothing, no results.

Gave me violent vertigo!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 20, 2010

I took this and got up out of bed and tried to walk but my room was spinning out of control: I fell back onto the bed! The violent vertigo continued for 20 minutes after I was immobile in bed. I got up to use the bathroom & I had to hang on to the walls as it truly felt I was in high seas. (I googled it and found this was the culprit, as I suspected). I went back to bed and was begging for someone to make the spinning stop. I got very nauseous and I'm glad that passed because I would have missed where to I'd have attempted to aim. Adrenal failure causes me to be dizzy on a regular basis but it doesn't even come close to full blown violent vertigo. It was as if I could feel the Earth spin and I wasn't equipped to the ability of normal equilibrium, I was on here for a wild ride. The dosage is far too high and it's dangerous. I will try to divide it by 10 and see how it goes.

keine Änderung

Posted by Reviewer3129444 on Jan 04, 2013

habe dieses Produkt 2 Jahre genommen und nun abgesetzt, es gab keine Änderung meines Geisteszustand, Merkfähigkeit,vitalität oder sonst eine spürbare, positive Änderung. Werde es nicht mehr kaufen

Doesn't work.

Posted by Reviewer2624896 on Nov 24, 2013

It didn't work for me, but I'm only 32. I think oral pregnenolone cannot be absorbed properly. Go for sublingual or cream.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2891125 on Apr 01, 2010

tried all together in one shot (Citicoline, huperzine_a, vinpocetine, Pregnenolone) before exam in the morning - almost fall asleep :)))

For me: waste of money

Posted by 5229544873638365629 on Jan 09, 2016

Apart from that it has no special smell or taste, for me it has no effect whatsoever. Three very unexpected characteristics.