Helps regulate my system

Posted by Reviewer2983080 on Sep 18, 2008

This product was recommended to my wife by her doctor. We are in our late 30's and this product has been very helpful in getting my wife's sleep pattern and monthly cycle back to normal. She is doing much better. I'm pleasantly surprised.

MRM Pregnenolone

Posted by RichardFromSydney on Jan 31, 2011

I've noticed an improvement in my energy levels and mood, despite having only recently started taking MRM Pregnenolone: what a great start - onward and upward!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2923839 on Feb 21, 2011

I bought this because it is simply pregnenolone without additional perservatives or other possibly toxic additives. I have not been taking it for that long but the most noticeable difference in my health is added energy and feeling somewhat more balanced. I am using it to help with hormonal imbalance after menopause. I like the purity of this product. I would recommend it.

great !

Posted by Reviewer1095584 on Jun 12, 2011

fast shipping and i'm finally seeing some weightloss

Don't know what too feel really

Posted by Reviewer3010300 on Apr 06, 2013

I've been taking this product for only 2 days now, first day I split a capsule and put 25mg under the tounge, maybe it was placebo but I felt a little more vivid colors but nothing else. Today, day 2, I took 50mg and felt nothing, will try 100mg tomorrow. Hoping to relieve brainfog, anxiety and build more muscles. :)

MRM Preg.

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on Jun 21, 2013

Seems to be good, with no side effects. I really haven't taken it long enough to know for sure.

Good

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

Another necessity that I do not readily detect the results from, but I will continue to buy.

Pregnenolone

Posted by TinVal on May 09, 2013

I like this product because the only filler is cellulose not magnesium stearate. However the sublingual pregnenolone is much more effective because it saves the liver metabolism.

Good Pregnenolone

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Jan 06, 2008

Good stuff. Works as it should.

thanks!

Posted by Reviewer1065982 on Jan 31, 2009

Your company is prompt and the one product I have tried seems to be quite good (according to my dowsing, anyway!)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »