| English
| USD ($)

MRM, Pregnenolone, 50 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Best brand I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2531035 on Oct 23, 2007

I have used other brands of Pregnenolone which seemed to have no effect. With this brand, there is a noticeable improvement to my short-term memory and ability to focus.

Helps regulate my system

Posted by Reviewer2983080 on Sep 18, 2008

This product was recommended to my wife by her doctor. We are in our late 30's and this product has been very helpful in getting my wife's sleep pattern and monthly cycle back to normal. She is doing much better. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Pregnenolone is the youth hormone--even for the young!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 25, 2012

I can't go without my pregnenolone! This 50 mg per day is the perfect dose for me. Even at 26, I've experienced signs of hormonal imbalance like fatigue, low moods, and skin that doesn't bounce back like it used to. This pregnenolone is no magic pill, of course, but all I know is 1) my PMS always improves when I'm on pregnenolone and 2) the skin around my eyes feels much firmer when I take it. I rarely experience such tangible results with supplements, so this one is definitely staying in my medicine cabinet!

Being extra hormonal with an extra long memory doesn't mix well.

Posted by Reviewer3300396 on Oct 10, 2012

I have some issues with my short term memory, and tried this stuff based on reviews. I did not notice all the hormonal effects until after I purchased it, but I decided to try it anyway. All this stuff really did was turned me into a hormonal b*tch with a memory of an elephant who can't get enough sex. And while the latter two symptoms are nothing to complain about, I really don't need any extra oomph in the b*tch department. So I ordered some Natrol Memory Complex stuff with huperzine A and vinpocetine in it to try instead. I'll keep taking pregnenolone until I receive my Natrol because I'm in school and have midterms coming up and really need my memory to be topnotch, but I won't be taking any more after my replacement memory booster arrives. (I'll just save it for those low libido moments when I really need it. ;) )

MRM Pregnenolone

Posted by Reviewer2796449 on Dec 12, 2008

Wonderful product to help with menopause! I can really feel it when I run out.