My Doctor Put Me On This

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Nov 14, 2012

I have pain issues that affect my hormones. So, my pain management doctor put me on 50mg of Pregnenolone to support my endocrine system.

CNHP

Posted by Reviewer2013829 on Feb 11, 2009

This is our favorite pregenolone because of the capsule form. This is much easier to digest and absorb for our clients with intestinal issues.

Life saver!

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Jul 03, 2014

It honestly brought my sanity back. Hot flashes almost gone and excursive bleeding back to normal. My mood quickly crawled back out of that dark place menopause took me in.

Constant companion

Posted by Reviewer2739113 on Feb 16, 2012

I love pregnenelone! I have taken it daily for about four years. It is very safe and I like its subtle anti-stress effect, I feel more balanced and even tempered on it. I think it would be good to try before you move to something more risky, like DHEA (which had negative effects on me, even at 5mg per day!)

Impressed with quality and efficiency

Posted by Reviewer2995450 on Sep 21, 2011

The quality is outstanding..works well and even better than other more expensive brands..i can't do without it at the moment. I dissolve it a bit in my tongue first before swallowing it down. I need a minimum of 100mg so i take two about twice a day. Any lesser amounts only lasts a few minutes for me. Smaller 50mg also gives me the choice of spacing out my dosages if my body requires it. It says to take with food but i don't. Be careful though start very small and give it about 4 hours to see how it works first.

Pregnenolone 50 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1091539 on Mar 11, 2011

This product causes severe headaches for me beginning a few hours after I take it and increasing for about 24 hours. At that point, it's almost equal to a migraine and accompanied by nausea. When I ordered the 50 mg. capsules, I thought I was getting a fairly low dosage, since they range from 10-150 mg., but after reading current literature, I've learned that it's now recommended to not take more than 10 mg./day maximum, and most people should start much lower than that: 2.5 mg./day. Also, it should not be taken every day, but users should develop a program of, for example, taking it for 5 days then going without for 2-5 days. I'm delighted to have figured out the source of these blinding headaches, but not so sure about using pregnenolone, even at a low dose. I have no idea if it's effective, because I've been so sick the day after taking it, "increased energy" is hardly a result I'd notice.

MRM Pregnenolone

Posted by Reviewer2796449 on Dec 12, 2008

Wonderful product to help with menopause! I can really feel it when I run out.

MRM Pregnenolone

Posted by RichardFromSydney on Jan 31, 2011

I've noticed an improvement in my energy levels and mood, despite having only recently started taking MRM Pregnenolone: what a great start - onward and upward!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2923839 on Feb 21, 2011

I bought this because it is simply pregnenolone without additional perservatives or other possibly toxic additives. I have not been taking it for that long but the most noticeable difference in my health is added energy and feeling somewhat more balanced. I am using it to help with hormonal imbalance after menopause. I like the purity of this product. I would recommend it.

Energy for Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1954790 on May 08, 2011

I had very full on adrenal fatigue this product gives me natural energy without me feeling wired I just love it