CNHP

Posted by Reviewer2013829 on Feb 11, 2009

This is our favorite pregenolone because of the capsule form. This is much easier to digest and absorb for our clients with intestinal issues.

Pregnenolone

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on May 23, 2012

I like these capsules because they're micronized and just have one simple filler. Pregnenolone helps me with stress and fatigue. I used 50 mg for several months, but it turned out to be too much for me, so I'm currently only taking 1/2 capsule daily. By the way, I am a 42 yr old male. I am also using mg DHEA (25 mg with my 12 pm meal and 12.5 mg with my 8 pm meal - DHEA saliva test confirmed this to be in range).

My Doctor Put Me On This

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Nov 14, 2012

I have pain issues that affect my hormones. So, my pain management doctor put me on 50mg of Pregnenolone to support my endocrine system.

Impressed with quality and efficiency

Posted by Reviewer2995450 on Sep 21, 2011

The quality is outstanding..works well and even better than other more expensive brands..i can't do without it at the moment. I dissolve it a bit in my tongue first before swallowing it down. I need a minimum of 100mg so i take two about twice a day. Any lesser amounts only lasts a few minutes for me. Smaller 50mg also gives me the choice of spacing out my dosages if my body requires it. It says to take with food but i don't. Be careful though start very small and give it about 4 hours to see how it works first.

Life saver!

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Jul 03, 2014

It honestly brought my sanity back. Hot flashes almost gone and excursive bleeding back to normal. My mood quickly crawled back out of that dark place menopause took me in.

Constant companion

Posted by Reviewer2739113 on Feb 16, 2012

I love pregnenelone! I have taken it daily for about four years. It is very safe and I like its subtle anti-stress effect, I feel more balanced and even tempered on it. I think it would be good to try before you move to something more risky, like DHEA (which had negative effects on me, even at 5mg per day!)

MRM Pregnenolone

Posted by Reviewer2796449 on Dec 12, 2008

Wonderful product to help with menopause! I can really feel it when I run out.

MRM Pregnenolone

Posted by RichardFromSydney on Jan 31, 2011

I've noticed an improvement in my energy levels and mood, despite having only recently started taking MRM Pregnenolone: what a great start - onward and upward!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2923839 on Feb 21, 2011

I bought this because it is simply pregnenolone without additional perservatives or other possibly toxic additives. I have not been taking it for that long but the most noticeable difference in my health is added energy and feeling somewhat more balanced. I am using it to help with hormonal imbalance after menopause. I like the purity of this product. I would recommend it.

Being extra hormonal with an extra long memory doesn't mix well.

Posted by Reviewer3300396 on Oct 10, 2012

I have some issues with my short term memory, and tried this stuff based on reviews. I did not notice all the hormonal effects until after I purchased it, but I decided to try it anyway. All this stuff really did was turned me into a hormonal b*tch with a memory of an elephant who can't get enough sex. And while the latter two symptoms are nothing to complain about, I really don't need any extra oomph in the b*tch department. So I ordered some Natrol Memory Complex stuff with huperzine A and vinpocetine in it to try instead. I'll keep taking pregnenolone until I receive my Natrol because I'm in school and have midterms coming up and really need my memory to be topnotch, but I won't be taking any more after my replacement memory booster arrives. (I'll just save it for those low libido moments when I really need it. ;) )