Best one I have tried....

Posted by Reviewer1370163 on Oct 03, 2011

In general I find MRM products quite good...purity level is high and I respond well to this brand compared to other brands....MCG Ohio

Anxiet relief

Posted by Reviewer1973505 on Nov 05, 2011

it definitely helped in feeling of wellbeing and clarity of mind

MRM Pregnenolone 50mg

Posted by 4858706213232416931 on Jan 23, 2016

Being a woman of 75 years I started to feel all the time tired and with little energy - all this is gone with Pregnenolone.

I only wish iHerb would also stock the 100mg and the 150 mg formulas

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Aug 14, 2016

It works, it most definitely works. It's soft and the absorption is smooth; seems to favor the brain over the rest of the body, but if I take a sufficient quantity, it works for the adrenal pathways as well. I only wish iHerb would also stock the other potencies (100mg and 150 mg). This way, I wouldn't have to take so many capsules. Pregnenolone is the master hormone, the first in the conversion pathways: - Pregnenolone->DHEA->TESTOSTERONE->ESTROGENS - Pregnenolone->PROGESTERONE->CORTISOL. If you feel exhausted, you may need supplemental Pregnenolone in order to make your own Cortisol. Pregnenolone is synthesized in the mitochondria of the adrenal cortex (and in a couple of other places, in smaller quantities). If the mitochondria are damaged, you'll be diagnosed with "adrenal insufficiency" progressing to "adrenal exhaustion", even though the rest of your cortisol pathway may be working correctly. By supplementing with Pregnenolone you may be able tp overcome adrenal insufficiency and adrenal exhaustion WITHOUT replacing Cortisol (which is rather heavy ammunition and should be a measure of last resort, e.g. in case of life-saving emergency surgery). DISCLAIMER: The above does NOT constitute medical advice. This is my experience with the product following research. Ask your own medical professional what you should do in your particular case.

great !

Posted by Reviewer1095584 on Jun 12, 2011

fast shipping and i'm finally seeing some weightloss

Health Unique

Posted by Reviewer2830623 on Jun 17, 2008

This was recommended to me by a Homopathic Dr. and I can really tell a difference in the way I feel. I am using it in my practice to help others.

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jun 03, 2011

I usually use pregnenolone cream but decided to try this instead and it does not work even half as good as the cream. If you are looking so supplement pregnenolone, the cream is MUCH better absorbed. I even tried this sublingually, nothing, no results.

Good For Memory!

Posted by Reviewer3214574 on Apr 29, 2011

good memory enhancer.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Aug 06, 2011

These really help with Menopause symptoms and give a sense of well being. Love them!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2725048 on Oct 15, 2011

Just what the doctor ordered!