MRM, Pregnenolone, 50 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Constant companion

Posted by Reviewer2739113 on Feb 16, 2012

I love pregnenelone! I have taken it daily for about four years. It is very safe and I like its subtle anti-stress effect, I feel more balanced and even tempered on it. I think it would be good to try before you move to something more risky, like DHEA (which had negative effects on me, even at 5mg per day!)

Very effective for adrenal fatigue and depression

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Jul 23, 2013

In the right next morning of taking this pill I had clearer head and refreshed feelings. I take 1 or 2 pills with 25 or 50 mg of DHEA, 1000 mg or 1500 mg of vitamin 5, 1/10 of Solgar B-Complex, Solgar Methylcobalamin 1000 mg, Solgar vitamin E 400 IU, 500 to 1000 mg of vitamin C, and zinc just before bedtime because cortisol is produced during night around 1am to 3am and released around 3 am to 6 am. Adrenal fatigue, which is related with depression, is not recognized in Japan and there are only 1 or 2 doctors that can treat it although they are still not perfect in my point of view. I have studied medicine by myself and found this wonderful product and the best time to take and vitamins with minerals necessary for production of cortisol. It is said that Pregnenolone repairs damages of hippocampi that cause depression.

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jun 03, 2011

I usually use pregnenolone cream but decided to try this instead and it does not work even half as good as the cream. If you are looking so supplement pregnenolone, the cream is MUCH better absorbed. I even tried this sublingually, nothing, no results.

60+ women

Posted by Reviewer2371188 on Nov 24, 2008

prescribed by my integrative doctor. iherb's prices are 1/3 of the dr. office cost.

Good product at fair price

Posted by Reviewer2840369 on Oct 05, 2010

I like the fact that veggie caps are being used and that I cannot see any bad ingredients.