Very good product-Helped with mood,acne and sleep

Posted by 5147069983398097122 on Jun 21, 2014

Title says it all

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1195557 on Feb 16, 2011

I love this product and I love the price iherb has. Thank you iherb!

I only wish iHerb would also stock the 100mg and the 150 mg formulas

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Aug 14, 2016

It works, it most definitely works. It's soft and the absorption is smooth; seems to favor the brain over the rest of the body, but if I take a sufficient quantity, it works for the adrenal pathways as well. I only wish iHerb would also stock the other potencies (100mg and 150 mg). This way, I wouldn't have to take so many capsules. Pregnenolone is the master hormone, the first in the conversion pathways: - Pregnenolone->DHEA->TESTOSTERONE->ESTROGENS - Pregnenolone->PROGESTERONE->CORTISOL. If you feel exhausted, you may need supplemental Pregnenolone in order to make your own Cortisol. Pregnenolone is synthesized in the mitochondria of the adrenal cortex (and in a couple of other places, in smaller quantities). If the mitochondria are damaged, you'll be diagnosed with "adrenal insufficiency" progressing to "adrenal exhaustion", even though the rest of your cortisol pathway may be working correctly. By supplementing with Pregnenolone you may be able tp overcome adrenal insufficiency and adrenal exhaustion WITHOUT replacing Cortisol (which is rather heavy ammunition and should be a measure of last resort, e.g. in case of life-saving emergency surgery). DISCLAIMER: The above does NOT constitute medical advice. This is my experience with the product following research. Ask your own medical professional what you should do in your particular case.

Don't know what too feel really

Posted by Reviewer3010300 on Apr 06, 2013

I've been taking this product for only 2 days now, first day I split a capsule and put 25mg under the tounge, maybe it was placebo but I felt a little more vivid colors but nothing else. Today, day 2, I took 50mg and felt nothing, will try 100mg tomorrow. Hoping to relieve brainfog, anxiety and build more muscles. :)

Gave me violent vertigo!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 20, 2010

I took this and got up out of bed and tried to walk but my room was spinning out of control: I fell back onto the bed! The violent vertigo continued for 20 minutes after I was immobile in bed. I got up to use the bathroom & I had to hang on to the walls as it truly felt I was in high seas. (I googled it and found this was the culprit, as I suspected). I went back to bed and was begging for someone to make the spinning stop. I got very nauseous and I'm glad that passed because I would have missed where to I'd have attempted to aim. Adrenal failure causes me to be dizzy on a regular basis but it doesn't even come close to full blown violent vertigo. It was as if I could feel the Earth spin and I wasn't equipped to the ability of normal equilibrium, I was on here for a wild ride. The dosage is far too high and it's dangerous. I will try to divide it by 10 and see how it goes.

Denine McMillan

Posted by Reviewer1964401 on Nov 20, 2008

I started using this and have seen an improvement in the way I feel. It was recommended by a person who takes all natural suppliments.

use with smaller dose to get less total dose

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Sep 29, 2010

I use this with a 30mg dose as I feel 100mg is more than I need.

good value for money

Posted by 5523478473143407758 on Apr 24, 2016

works very well for the price

very good

Posted by 4672957818463059573 on Jun 10, 2016

very good but high dose, daily 4 caps

Reasonable Dose

Posted by 4615260960079421938 on Jul 04, 2016

Good to have companies making supplements in appropriate doses.