New To iHerb?

MRM, Rejuviné, Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream, 4 oz (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 60 reviews

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer1318096 on Dec 28, 2007

Its been 1 week, I can see the wrinkles, and the large pores fade. Feels light and graseless on you'r face. Stinks, thou.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Feb 14, 2008

I have used this cream for about two months now. It seems to have a smoothing effect and keeps skin from feeling dry. I use it on my hands, too. It does not irritate my skin. MRM is a very good company that makes quality products. We also use their MSM cream for occasional joint pain. Last I checked, iHerb did not carry the MSM cream by MRM. I hope they do in the near future and I hope they continue to carry Rejuvine.

Don't be frightened off by other reviews....I love the scent - maybe you will too!

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on Jun 01, 2009

When you read the other reviews of this product (regarding the scent) you'll think this product smells awful.....as with everything else....scent is a personal preference issue. This smells very much like a unisex body spray I used to wear. I personally love the scent and do not find it to be overbearing in the least. It is also a delicious face cream and though I haven't used it very long...the price is right, the hydration is awesome and my face is happy with it (and in my book....it smells yummy)!!! Looking forward to my "character" lines becoming less full of character!

MRM Rejuvine Cream

Posted by Reviewer2581933 on Dec 13, 2007

Nice texture but I didn't like the smell very much. I'll use it till it's finished but wouldn't buy it again.

love the cream, hate the smell

Posted by Reviewer1801863 on Jun 10, 2010

This cream works, but I can't tolerate the smell. I called the company and they told me that the fragrance is a natural floral essence combination. They also told me that they added the fragrance after people complained of a "chemical smell". I am chemically sensitive and am reacting not to the fragrance but the chemical lurking beneath. I believe the culpret is the triethanolomine, which is listed under the Organic Consumers Association as one of the top ten chemical to avoid. Everything else contained in there seems safe.