Just light moisturizing day cream

Posted by 5409035161784879039 on Sep 15, 2012

It did not meet my expectations.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Aug 19, 2012

really good for skin

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1551172 on Jun 08, 2011

Beautiful product Used it for two weeks now. Except the awful smell, it is a nice product. I don’t any see difference yet, but it feels nice on my face. After a week the smell irritates me less and less. I think it will improve the texture of my skin, but patience is needed. Yesterday I tried it on my hands. Resulted in immediate improvement! Nelleke from the Netherlands

Well absorbed

Posted by Reviewer2167767 on May 03, 2011

Feels good. Have been using for a week. Will let you know results at a later date.

Nice product ,great price

Posted by Reviewer2650032 on Feb 17, 2011

I like this product, but have not used it long enought to give review.

I like this product.

Posted by Reviewer1223896 on Nov 02, 2010

This seems to be a good night cream, but as some prople have pointed out the smell is quite strong but I personally don't find it objectional

Good Cream

Posted by Reviewer2455595 on Jul 05, 2010

Keeps my skin hydrated.

Rejuvine

Posted by Reviewer1939323 on May 19, 2010

Nice smelling..and it does seem to tone up skin.

Rejuvine Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream

Posted by Reviewer1944651 on Apr 24, 2010

Contains Vitamin C Ester, DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid & Hyaluronic Acid, which are all excellent ingredients for their antiaging properties according to experts. I find the smell to be a bit masculine, but it fades fairly quickly. The consistency is nice, spreads and absorbs quickly without being greasy. I apply it at night and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels very soft and even, but less oily. The pump bottle is very convenient and hygienic. Lastly, it is a 120ml (4oz) bottle, meaning it is double (if not triple) the size of most other moisturisers.

Good But the Smell

Posted by Reviewer3303794 on Nov 25, 2009

Definetely makes my skin feel softer and moist in the morning and throughout the day. Recommended ONLY if you don't mind the smell. It smells good at first but after it dries, it gives off a distinctive scent. If you plan to kiss your girlfriend and she does not come, don't be surprised. but it is definitely formulated to work.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »