MRM, Rejuviné, Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream, 4 oz (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer1406241 From California on Feb 14, 2008

I have used this cream for about two months now. It seems to have a smoothing effect and keeps skin from feeling dry. I use it on my hands, too. It does not irritate my skin. MRM is a very good company that makes quality products. We also use their MSM cream for occasional joint pain. Last I checked, iHerb did not carry the MSM cream by MRM. I hope they do in the near future and I hope they continue to carry Rejuvine.

Don't be frightened off by other reviews....I love the scent - maybe you will too!

Posted by Reviewer2597768 From Nevada on Jun 01, 2009

When you read the other reviews of this product (regarding the scent) you'll think this product smells awful.....as with everything else....scent is a personal preference issue. This smells very much like a unisex body spray I used to wear. I personally love the scent and do not find it to be overbearing in the least. It is also a delicious face cream and though I haven't used it very long...the price is right, the hydration is awesome and my face is happy with it (and in my book....it smells yummy)!!! Looking forward to my "character" lines becoming less full of character!

The best antiaging cream - best internet price

Posted by Reviewer3251138 From Texas on Jun 01, 2009

This cream has made my night more comfortable my face and neck look great and the smothness and great smell make it adorable.

One of the Best

Posted by Reviewer1395077 From California on Jul 29, 2009

I have used so many products but few as good as this. It combines crucial elements to keep skin firm and healthy, elements found in cremes that cost ten times as much. I noticed a difference after just a few applications.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 From Great Britain on May 27, 2008

Very good product for the skin. Excellent texture.