Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Feb 14, 2008

I have used this cream for about two months now. It seems to have a smoothing effect and keeps skin from feeling dry. I use it on my hands, too. It does not irritate my skin. MRM is a very good company that makes quality products. We also use their MSM cream for occasional joint pain. Last I checked, iHerb did not carry the MSM cream by MRM. I hope they do in the near future and I hope they continue to carry Rejuvine.

Don't be frightened off by other reviews....I love the scent - maybe you will too!

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on Jun 01, 2009

When you read the other reviews of this product (regarding the scent) you'll think this product smells awful.....as with everything else....scent is a personal preference issue. This smells very much like a unisex body spray I used to wear. I personally love the scent and do not find it to be overbearing in the least. It is also a delicious face cream and though I haven't used it very long...the price is right, the hydration is awesome and my face is happy with it (and in my book....it smells yummy)!!! Looking forward to my "character" lines becoming less full of character!

The best antiaging cream - best internet price

Posted by Reviewer3251138 on Jun 01, 2009

This cream has made my night more comfortable my face and neck look great and the smothness and great smell make it adorable.

One of the Best

Posted by Reviewer1395077 on Jul 29, 2009

I have used so many products but few as good as this. It combines crucial elements to keep skin firm and healthy, elements found in cremes that cost ten times as much. I noticed a difference after just a few applications.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on May 27, 2008

Very good product for the skin. Excellent texture.

60+ women

Posted by Reviewer2371188 on Nov 24, 2008

i use this product nightly. leaves my skin refreshed and hydrated.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1765140 on Apr 26, 2010

Would prefer a pure dhea cream but prices are way up. This has filled the void..

Just love the Anti-Aging Cream

Posted by Reviewer3197644 on Mar 17, 2009

It has made a noticiable difference to my skin.

i will use this forever. PERFECT for men.

Posted by DesertRatonga on May 09, 2010

AMAZING! my favorite thing is how fast it absorbs yet it stays kind of dewy, but not AT ALL greasy or slick. it may be a small bottle, but i find one pump is plenty, it seems like you want to put on more because it absorbs SO FAST! I saw a few comments saying it smelled bad, i couldn't disagree more! I think it smells SO good! But i will say it is more of a masculine/earthy smell (which is a really nice change of pace for guys like me), so if your looking to smell of Roses and Bubblegum this is not for you. As to changes in my skin: i have really seen a difference on my forehead, that may sound weird, but i always have had these little bumps, not acne or blackheads, just tiny annoying imperfections in my skin's texture. They have seriously receded since i have used this, and it's only been 2 1/2 weeks, i do not have wrinkles (yet) so i cant say if it works on that, but just based on how dewy and smooth it makes my skin feel, it must be decent at keeping the wrinkles away.

Rejuvine Cream

Posted by Reviewer1129674 on Dec 06, 2008

Great product and it smells wonderful.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »