Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3204296 on Jan 27, 2012

I loved this cream. It is super absorbent and seem to have almost instant efeitto. The smell is super nice. Definitely will buy again. Excellent!

best facial creme for the price

Posted by Reviewer3256623 on Oct 30, 2011

For the money, this creme is the best! it ranks far above the comparable product from Perricone and is lighter feeling on the face. it tightens and moisturizes all in one. Perfect if you have skin that does not need a heavy ultra moisturizing creme. Never makes you break out and can be used everyday. When my health store stopped stocking this product I ordered 4 from the iherb company. i never want to be without it!! s. age 62

rejuvine anti wrinkle cream

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Oct 09, 2011

i love this crea. it really seems to make a difference - my skin is softer and wrinkles less pronounced. also, it smells wonderful and has a soft consistency. it gets absorbed very easily. i'm on my second order of this cream and will keep using it.

Great Facial Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1021774 on Jun 03, 2011

I really like that this product is not greasy and does not feel heavy on my skin. The product seems to make my skin brighter and to me it looks slightly younger. I don't have that grayness that a lot of older women have. I have been using this product for 6 mos. and I still really like it.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1171454 on Mar 28, 2011

I like it!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1737348 on Aug 02, 2010

The smell alone makes me rate this 5 stars. :-) As for the product, goes on nicely and is not heavy or greasy--perfect for summer. Skin feels smoother and I will continue to use this product.

i will use this forever. PERFECT for men.

Posted by DesertRatonga on May 09, 2010

AMAZING! my favorite thing is how fast it absorbs yet it stays kind of dewy, but not AT ALL greasy or slick. it may be a small bottle, but i find one pump is plenty, it seems like you want to put on more because it absorbs SO FAST! I saw a few comments saying it smelled bad, i couldn't disagree more! I think it smells SO good! But i will say it is more of a masculine/earthy smell (which is a really nice change of pace for guys like me), so if your looking to smell of Roses and Bubblegum this is not for you. As to changes in my skin: i have really seen a difference on my forehead, that may sound weird, but i always have had these little bumps, not acne or blackheads, just tiny annoying imperfections in my skin's texture. They have seriously receded since i have used this, and it's only been 2 1/2 weeks, i do not have wrinkles (yet) so i cant say if it works on that, but just based on how dewy and smooth it makes my skin feel, it must be decent at keeping the wrinkles away.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1765140 on Apr 26, 2010

Would prefer a pure dhea cream but prices are way up. This has filled the void..

great cream

Posted by Reviewer1561240 on Apr 10, 2010

This cream instantly transforms the skin into soft and silky. Absorbs fast, no smell, no oil. Not so good for dry skin. Can be also used daily. I will continue to order it. Makes my skin younger.

MRM, Rejuvine

Posted by Reviewer1544124 on Mar 02, 2010

I have used this product fro a few years now and I swear by it!!! When I run out and quit I can sure tell!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »