Fantastic remedy

Posted by 5727473943448755085 on Nov 30, 2013

Test it on support engineers - it works:)

проверено работает

Posted by 5585176254478492764 on Oct 25, 2013

Проверили действие с помощью браслета, регистрирующего фазы сна. На фоне его приема (единичного) сразу же отметилось улучшение сна. Глубокая фаза впервые превысила быстрый сон. А это как раз и есть правильный сон, в котором восстанавливается организм.

ery helpful

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Excellent for a good nights sleep.

Posted by Reviewer2000470 on Jul 30, 2013

Found these to be very effective for sleep. However i only take them when i really need to,as i was finding a tolerance to other pills if these ones are taken on a regular basis. But highly recommended,and only one tablet needed for me.

m

Posted by 5349023386965997238 on Jun 04, 2013

good

The best of all!

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on May 14, 2013

I have tried 5-HTP, GABA, SleepTight, L-theanine, Valerian Root extract, benzodiazepines, quetiapine, zopiclone, herbal blends, homeopathic medication for my insomnia, and so far this one is the best of them. No drowsiness in the morning, no dependence, no mental fog, no nightmares. It does not knock you out like benzodiazepines do but it puts you gently to sleep. I still take zopiclone on occasions when I am overexcited.

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013

I am often afflicted with insomnia episodes about 5-6 times a month. When this happens, I take 2 capsules (because it's usually an hour into my sleep time when I decide I can't sleep). It works very well. Takes effect in about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Sometimes, when I just need to have a good night's sleep (on a Friday after a brutal week at work), I'll take a full dose (4 caps--I'm about 220 lbs) and sleep for 9-10 hours soundly. When I wake up, I don't feel groggy necessarily, but I do feel like I could spend another hour or so in the bed. It takes some willpower to get up, but once I get in the shower, I don't feel tired any longer. This product is perfect for relieving the tension in your muscles after a tough day at work. I would advise not taking it too often though, as I'm sure it could become habit-forming. I try not to take it more than twice a week.

Works great, dirt cheap

Posted by LoCarb4ever on Jan 19, 2013

I've tried all the GABA agonists to help with sleep like L-glutamine and prescription drugs. I've also tried melatonin, chamomile tea, and magnesium by itself. This product is the best of the bunch. Phenibut doesn't seem to poop out as easily as L-glutamine. I ended up cycling it for 3 days on/4 days off, as I did build up a tolerance. Love the price.

Lets me fall asleep and keeps me there

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 03, 2012

Originally had this as a freebie from iHerb and I ended up ordering a dozen bottles to give to others. What a blessing to not wake up every hour! NO HANGOVER!

Best sleep aid I've found

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Dec 02, 2012

I ordered this because it was at a reduced price and decided I might as well try it. I've been very surprised at how well it works. I realize that I can't use it every night but for what I need it works wonderfully. I was very sick recently with a cough and cold and had trouble sleeping. I had run out of my prescription sleep medication so I tried two of these. I slept all night long with no drowsiness the next day. I have found that one does not work but two works great. I also put a quick melt melatonin under my tongue. I have used sublingual Melatonin for years and it helps but not to the extent that this does. I've ordered more while the price is still low.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »