July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MRM, Relax-All with Phenibut, 28 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 96 reviews

Multi-purpose relaxation supplement

Posted by Reviewer2657203 on Nov 24, 2011

I take 2 during the day as needed for muscle tension, stress maybe once a week. I'll take 3-4 for help getting to sleep. Seems to work well with no side effects.

The best of all!

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on May 14, 2013

I have tried 5-HTP, GABA, SleepTight, L-theanine, Valerian Root extract, benzodiazepines, quetiapine, zopiclone, herbal blends, homeopathic medication for my insomnia, and so far this one is the best of them. No drowsiness in the morning, no dependence, no mental fog, no nightmares. It does not knock you out like benzodiazepines do but it puts you gently to sleep. I still take zopiclone on occasions when I am overexcited.

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013

I am often afflicted with insomnia episodes about 5-6 times a month. When this happens, I take 2 capsules (because it's usually an hour into my sleep time when I decide I can't sleep). It works very well. Takes effect in about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Sometimes, when I just need to have a good night's sleep (on a Friday after a brutal week at work), I'll take a full dose (4 caps--I'm about 220 lbs) and sleep for 9-10 hours soundly. When I wake up, I don't feel groggy necessarily, but I do feel like I could spend another hour or so in the bed. It takes some willpower to get up, but once I get in the shower, I don't feel tired any longer. This product is perfect for relieving the tension in your muscles after a tough day at work. I would advise not taking it too often though, as I'm sure it could become habit-forming. I try not to take it more than twice a week.

love this

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Apr 24, 2012

relaxes muscles..improves sleep..no lingering grogginess

High quality sleep

Posted by KarlisN on May 31, 2012

My girlfriend used to be quite stressed from work and studies but with this she said she slept like she hadn't for months. Have to try for longer to see if not coincidence.