relaxing

Posted by bbchris on Jul 08, 2013

I have to combine with other herbal pills to send me to sleep!

Relax-All

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Jun 13, 2013

This works pretty well if I take it about 1/2 hour before I go to bed.

Not easy to see results...

Posted by 4774615826383569755 on Jun 10, 2013

Not easy to rate supplements but I wouldn't say I don't recommend it

m

Posted by 5349023386965997238 on Jun 04, 2013

good

The best of all!

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on May 14, 2013

I have tried 5-HTP, GABA, SleepTight, L-theanine, Valerian Root extract, benzodiazepines, quetiapine, zopiclone, herbal blends, homeopathic medication for my insomnia, and so far this one is the best of them. No drowsiness in the morning, no dependence, no mental fog, no nightmares. It does not knock you out like benzodiazepines do but it puts you gently to sleep. I still take zopiclone on occasions when I am overexcited.

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013

I am often afflicted with insomnia episodes about 5-6 times a month. When this happens, I take 2 capsules (because it's usually an hour into my sleep time when I decide I can't sleep). It works very well. Takes effect in about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Sometimes, when I just need to have a good night's sleep (on a Friday after a brutal week at work), I'll take a full dose (4 caps--I'm about 220 lbs) and sleep for 9-10 hours soundly. When I wake up, I don't feel groggy necessarily, but I do feel like I could spend another hour or so in the bed. It takes some willpower to get up, but once I get in the shower, I don't feel tired any longer. This product is perfect for relieving the tension in your muscles after a tough day at work. I would advise not taking it too often though, as I'm sure it could become habit-forming. I try not to take it more than twice a week.

Its good, it helps you sleeping

Posted by Chocolicious on Mar 24, 2013

But I didnt dream while using it. I had dreamless nights!

MRM, Relax-All with Phenibut, 28 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Jan 28, 2013

did not seem to work.

Works great, dirt cheap

Posted by LoCarb4ever on Jan 19, 2013

I've tried all the GABA agonists to help with sleep like L-glutamine and prescription drugs. I've also tried melatonin, chamomile tea, and magnesium by itself. This product is the best of the bunch. Phenibut doesn't seem to poop out as easily as L-glutamine. I ended up cycling it for 3 days on/4 days off, as I did build up a tolerance. Love the price.

Lets me fall asleep and keeps me there

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 03, 2012

Originally had this as a freebie from iHerb and I ended up ordering a dozen bottles to give to others. What a blessing to not wake up every hour! NO HANGOVER!