Helps you chill

Posted by Reviewer1204470 on Mar 29, 2011

This did nothing for sleep as I have no issues sleeping. But it does seem to lower stress for me. When I take it I actually do feel less stressed out during the day.

Relax all with Phenibut.

Posted by Reviewer1083362 on Mar 24, 2014

This is a great product for those who suffer mild anxiety and sleep problems. I find I can get to sleep easier and do not wake up with that fuzzy head feeling the next morning. I do not like taking strong prescription sleep and anxiety medication and have found that relax all is perfect for me.

New Formula May Not Be as Effective

Posted by Reviewer1247853 on Nov 11, 2014

This product used to contain phenibut but this has been replaced by GABA. It is the only product that works for my chronic insomnia. I've tried GABA before and it isn't as nearly as effective - though it is safer for long term use.

Love these

Posted by ChrisCox on Apr 24, 2014

Phenibut/MRM Relax All is good, I just wish it had a much higher dose of Phenibut, because who wants to swallow 4 of these in one sitting?

Bom

Posted by Gomes65 on Jan 23, 2012

Gostei do produto!

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jan 21, 2012

I've got it as a free sample. It realLy works.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1593687 on Apr 25, 2011

This is one of the more effective 'natural' prodcuts that I've tried. It works fairly quickluy and lasts throughout the night, without any morning hangover.

Phenibut

Posted by Reviewer2000470 on Oct 22, 2011

Took a few hours to kick in,but when it did it worked well...found i had a deeper sleep,and was asleep "before i know it". Did get immune to effects though,and coming off them felt very depressed,so only will be taking them when i really need to...

Better sleep

Posted by Reviewer2323031 on Oct 15, 2008

i feel more relaxed towards the evening

mrm relax