EXCELENTE PRODUTO

Posted by 5285317155682836196 on Jun 02, 2015

MUITO BOM, ESSE PRODUTO ME AJUDOU BASTANTE !!!

Autism Spectrum Disorder & Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2506805 on Aug 24, 2014

I am on the Autism Spectrum and along with sensory issues I have insomnia. I have taken prescription medication for the insomnia for 20 years. About 2 months ago they seemed to stop working and I went a week without decent sleep. I was desperate! Then I found this product and by adding just 1 pill of MRM Relax-All to my other medications I got sleep AND really good deep sleep. I purchased my first bottle from Sprouts as I was looking for something that very day that I was suffering and they I have purchased 4 more bottles from I Herb dot com because of the phenomenal price!

I recommend for anxiety

Posted by 5623063345814961913 on Jun 19, 2014

it helped me out tremendously

I use these as sleeping aids

Posted by bbchris on Feb 14, 2014

Sometimes I take four of these before bedtimes (especially when I'm feeling stressed) and they help me to have a good night's sleep. So yes I guess it relaxes me. I would definitely purchase these again.

When I need to sleep, I take this

Posted by quakerorts on Aug 08, 2012

This really helps me to sleep well and does not leave me feeling groggy in the morning. I can even take it at 3 or 4 am if I wake up and can't go back to sleep.

Potent Formula for Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 22, 2012

This formula has two of my favorite anti-anxiety supplements: Phenibut and L-Tryptophan. It works for anxiety, panic, and sleep. For best results, take this on an empty stomach. For anyone who doesn't think supplements work, give them this to try! It's potent.

MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on May 02, 2012

Excellent product for good sleep.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1772516 on Feb 26, 2012

i have previously used lunexor for sleep support. while lunexor works fine, it is very expensive. therefore, i now prefer using mrm relax-all, along with 10mg time-release natrol advanced sleep. the effectiveness is the same but the cost is less.

NICE

Posted by Reviewer2720757 on Feb 24, 2012

2 caplsules give a good night sleep. 4 gives a hangover;)

This stuff works!

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 19, 2012

I've searched for years for a natural combination that would help me sleep through the night and wake up without feeling hungover... and this one is it! I only take one cap just before bedtime. I can't promise this combination will work as well for you, but I'm glad I found it.