not sure yet

Posted by 4802581955567946307 on Feb 08, 2016

Not sure yet

MRM Relax-all

Posted by 4681077162932466017 on Jan 06, 2016

Cancer ingredients stated by you, IM Wondering why you are even selling the product, please explain, as I'm tempted to throw it out. Kenfmonahan@gmail.com

Didn't help much with sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Dec 05, 2015

I used the entire bottle, before I wrote this. First off, this doesn't contain phenibut anymore, which works great for sleep. I thought it did. It just has regular GABA, which I've used for years and can get for far less money. The amount of other herbs in this is too small to do much of anything. Compared to real phenibut, this doesn't measure up too well. It helped for mild anxiety but not for sleep.

Ingredients have changed!

Posted by Reviewer2284294 on Jun 30, 2015

Relax-ALL used to work, but they have changed the formulation. Phenibut was taken out, and it is useless now. Do not waste your money!

EXCELENTE PRODUTO

Posted by 5285317155682836196 on Jun 02, 2015

MUITO BOM, ESSE PRODUTO ME AJUDOU BASTANTE !!!

Formula Had Changed, So Has Effectiveness.

Posted by Reviewer2984997 on May 02, 2015

I have been using this product for over a year. My last supply was ordered about 6 months ago. It was working wonders helping my boys, as well as my wife and I, relax and fall asleep at night. Over the last month or so, I have been noticing them having more difficulty calming down at night. I too was still finding myself a bit anxious at night, despite taking a few capsules of this product. A product that had worked wonders in the past. Since the packaging was exactly the same, it never occurred to me to read the label which I finally did tonight (as I went to order 4 more bottles). This product no longer contains Phenibut which is....or should I say was the main ingredient. Most of the positive reviews come prior to the formula change. Fool me once, not again. I will be looking for a new product.

New Formula May Not Be as Effective

Posted by Reviewer1247853 on Nov 11, 2014

This product used to contain phenibut but this has been replaced by GABA. It is the only product that works for my chronic insomnia. I've tried GABA before and it isn't as nearly as effective - though it is safer for long term use.

helps me unwind

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Sep 24, 2014

helps me unwind, but not strong enough that they guarantee a good night's sleep

Autism Spectrum Disorder & Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2506805 on Aug 24, 2014

I am on the Autism Spectrum and along with sensory issues I have insomnia. I have taken prescription medication for the insomnia for 20 years. About 2 months ago they seemed to stop working and I went a week without decent sleep. I was desperate! Then I found this product and by adding just 1 pill of MRM Relax-All to my other medications I got sleep AND really good deep sleep. I purchased my first bottle from Sprouts as I was looking for something that very day that I was suffering and they I have purchased 4 more bottles from I Herb dot com because of the phenomenal price!

No me convence

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

Lleva 60 pastillas y para que me haga un poco de efecto tengo que tomar 4 así que no me compensa seguir usándolas