Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

MRM, Relax - All, 60 Veggie Caps

Does What It Says

Posted by Reviewer1008245 on Aug 17, 2009

My wife took one of these to relax, and it did a fine job. She isn't affected by herbal supplements all that much, but she could definitely tell the difference. I plan on taking one of these every now and then since herbals work great on me.

effective:)

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Jan 28, 2010

I am happy with this product and I am going to purchase more.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer2353475 on Mar 03, 2010

This stuff really works. I've listened to the other reviewers and do not take it every night; but, when I do, I fall asleep very quickly!

My other 2cents

Posted by Reviewer2350087 on Jul 25, 2014

This stuff, MRM Relax - All, gives me great rest, keeps me asleep for eight to nine hours and I feel rested and energized in the morning, and thankfully, I only need two to three capsules. If you have used melatonin without satisfaction try Relax - All, it works! Update: While these do continue to work well for me, I found that they cause me very soft stools, in the morning.

Autism Spectrum Disorder & Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2506805 on Aug 24, 2014

I am on the Autism Spectrum and along with sensory issues I have insomnia. I have taken prescription medication for the insomnia for 20 years. About 2 months ago they seemed to stop working and I went a week without decent sleep. I was desperate! Then I found this product and by adding just 1 pill of MRM Relax-All to my other medications I got sleep AND really good deep sleep. I purchased my first bottle from Sprouts as I was looking for something that very day that I was suffering and they I have purchased 4 more bottles from I Herb dot com because of the phenomenal price!