July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MRM, Relax - All, 60 Veggie Caps

Relaxing vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1305616 on Mar 02, 2010

Have not took it enough to know if I'm extremely satisfied, but when I take it I do notice a small difference.

great for occasional anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2650896 on Mar 03, 2010

This has helped my teenage daughter with her occasional anxiety.It help ground her so if she does get stressed,she handles it with greater ease.

slept like a baby

Posted by Reviewer1399542 on Nov 28, 2009

I've had difficulty sleeping for over 20 years and use prescriptions for the last 10. I picked up some samples of MRM Relax-All at the local health food store to give them a try (the store doesn't carry them yet). I took 2 caps and slept through the night very well without feeling groggy in the morning. The next night, I took 1/2 of my prescription med and 2 caps and again slept well. I have fibromyalgia and have been in a flare up for several weeks. After using it the 3rd night, I woke up with less pain and noticed the muscles in my neck and upper back were more relaxed and felt more rested than in a long time. I ordered a bottle, got it today and will be taking it tonight. Looking forward to trying it during the day for a few days to see if I continue to improve, then back off a little to see if I can find a lower maintenance dose. I hope to give another review soon with 5 stars

Definitely works!

Posted by Reviewer1227770 on Jun 18, 2009

I have had a serious problem going to sleep for quite awhile. It's great to find a product that will help me get the sleep I need while I'm working on the root cause.

pretty good