This stuff works!

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 19, 2012

I've searched for years for a natural combination that would help me sleep through the night and wake up without feeling hungover... and this one is it! I only take one cap just before bedtime. I can't promise this combination will work as well for you, but I'm glad I found it.

careful

Posted by Reviewer3247685 on Feb 06, 2011

I took 2 and i had a mini seizure-I have no history of seizures. Be careful!

blah

Posted by Reviewer2793096 on Jul 10, 2008

I'm finally not having anxiety attacks...ao, I love it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2542734 on Feb 18, 2009

I have been using this product only for a short time. I strictly follow the recommendations of NO Alcohol. My purpose for using this was for back spasms, so I could sleep at night. I also note that I do not have the morning grogginess feeling the next day.

Truly effective

Posted by Reviewer3320134 on Aug 24, 2009

I bought this without any expectations of it being effective. I have chronic muscle spasms from an old injury. When I aggravate the injury, I resort to rx muscle relaxers so that I can sleep. Relax-all works just as well, with the added benefit of not leaving me groggy the next morning. I wake up easily and feel cheery the next day. My husband, who has a tendency to wake and then be unable to get back to sleep, also finds that one pill before bed lets him sleep all night.

Helps TMJD

Posted by Reviewer2627290 on Jul 31, 2010

I am searching for products to help TMJD and tried this instead of my muscle relaxer which turns me into a zombie. The first night I used it I woke up that morning with a looser feeling jaw. I was shocked... I think it helped prevent Bruxism. No side effects and great results with 2 pills.

Helps you chill

Posted by Reviewer1204470 on Mar 29, 2011

This did nothing for sleep as I have no issues sleeping. But it does seem to lower stress for me. When I take it I actually do feel less stressed out during the day.

Relax all with Phenibut.

Posted by Reviewer1083362 on Mar 24, 2014

This is a great product for those who suffer mild anxiety and sleep problems. I find I can get to sleep easier and do not wake up with that fuzzy head feeling the next morning. I do not like taking strong prescription sleep and anxiety medication and have found that relax all is perfect for me.

New Formula May Not Be as Effective

Posted by Reviewer1247853 on Nov 11, 2014

This product used to contain phenibut but this has been replaced by GABA. It is the only product that works for my chronic insomnia. I've tried GABA before and it isn't as nearly as effective - though it is safer for long term use.

Didn't help much with sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Dec 05, 2015

I used the entire bottle, before I wrote this. First off, this doesn't contain phenibut anymore, which works great for sleep. I thought it did. It just has regular GABA, which I've used for years and can get for far less money. The amount of other herbs in this is too small to do much of anything. Compared to real phenibut, this doesn't measure up too well. It helped for mild anxiety but not for sleep.