MRM, Relax - All, 60 Veggie Caps

not so good on its own but very good combined with others!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jul 12, 2009

I have very bad insomnia for years whereby I can sleep for a only an hour or so then my body and mind thinks its time to do a marathon, this has been very frustrating. I have treid many products that just don't help at all, I've also tried prescription meds which thank God I have now come off because of this recipe below. So, for over a week I have been taking 1 x Source Naturals Theanine Serene with Relora + 1 x Source Naturals Night Rest and 1 X Organic Valerian (or this MRM, Relax - with Phenibut) 1/2 hour before bed and again (not the MRM, Relax) when I wake at 2 am (ish). I sleep for average 9 hours, quite a miracle I'd say. For some this will be too much but you could begin to experiment. I tried omitting the 2 am but it doesn't work, I just stay awake. You may need to add more or have less but this is perfect for me. Hope this works for you or something simular. Each one of these do not work well enough on their own tho, but are a power house together.

MRM, Relax - All

Posted by Reviewer1331653 on Mar 25, 2008

I tried many kinds of products to aid sleeping - 5-HTP, Melatonin, GABA, Taurine, Seditol ... but Relax - All works the best for me. It do helps relaxing my back muscles. Thanks a lot!

This stuff works!

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 19, 2012

I've searched for years for a natural combination that would help me sleep through the night and wake up without feeling hungover... and this one is it! I only take one cap just before bedtime. I can't promise this combination will work as well for you, but I'm glad I found it.

Potent Formula for Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 22, 2012

This formula has two of my favorite anti-anxiety supplements: Phenibut and L-Tryptophan. It works for anxiety, panic, and sleep. For best results, take this on an empty stomach. For anyone who doesn't think supplements work, give them this to try! It's potent.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2542734 on Feb 18, 2009

I have been using this product only for a short time. I strictly follow the recommendations of NO Alcohol. My purpose for using this was for back spasms, so I could sleep at night. I also note that I do not have the morning grogginess feeling the next day.