Did not have a good experience

Posted by 5130155826445491023 on Jul 19, 2014

These left me feeling pretty horrible. I felt these kick in after about an hour and I really didn't feel good at all. My eyes had trouble focusing and my brain felt foggy and confused. After taking one capsule, I did some silly things which I don't normally do; for example, I went to McDonalds and ordered Starbucks. Later on that day I completely forgot my clothes which I'd left in the coin laundry. Simple, everyday tasks became confusing and challenging. I felt discombobulated and confused for around 5 hours and then it started to wear off. It did reduce my anxiety but at a high cost.

I recommend for anxiety

Posted by 5623063345814961913 on Jun 19, 2014

it helped me out tremendously

Love these

Posted by ChrisCox on Apr 24, 2014

Phenibut/MRM Relax All is good, I just wish it had a much higher dose of Phenibut, because who wants to swallow 4 of these in one sitting?

Relax all with Phenibut.

Posted by Reviewer1083362 on Mar 24, 2014

This is a great product for those who suffer mild anxiety and sleep problems. I find I can get to sleep easier and do not wake up with that fuzzy head feeling the next morning. I do not like taking strong prescription sleep and anxiety medication and have found that relax all is perfect for me.

I use these as sleeping aids

Posted by bbchris on Feb 14, 2014

Sometimes I take four of these before bedtimes (especially when I'm feeling stressed) and they help me to have a good night's sleep. So yes I guess it relaxes me. I would definitely purchase these again.

Did not feel relaxed BUT had hangover the following morning

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Jan 29, 2014

First night, I started with 2 capsules. Nothing happened, sleep was restless but woke up with a slight hangover; a bit drowsy. Second night, I tried 4 capsules. I did not sleep any better than the first night. Woke up with another hangover; slightly worse than the previous day. My eye bags looks worse than before I tried this product, maybe I am allergic to the combination of the ingredients.

Be careful.....

Posted by 4928443102935514650 on Nov 01, 2013

Bought these for relief from ongoing anxiety issues, did remove the anxiety but also came with a lot of side effects, mainly a 'drugged' stupor feeling, sharp stabbing head pains, feeling of unease/hypervigilence and strange thought patterns. On investigating further I found out that Phenibut is a drug, not a supplement. Be careful. Threw both tubs away after the first day, waste of money.

When I need to sleep, I take this

Posted by quakerorts on Aug 08, 2012

This really helps me to sleep well and does not leave me feeling groggy in the morning. I can even take it at 3 or 4 am if I wake up and can't go back to sleep.

Potent Formula for Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 22, 2012

This formula has two of my favorite anti-anxiety supplements: Phenibut and L-Tryptophan. It works for anxiety, panic, and sleep. For best results, take this on an empty stomach. For anyone who doesn't think supplements work, give them this to try! It's potent.

MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on May 02, 2012

Excellent product for good sleep.