Sleep Well

Posted by Reviewer2984355 on Jun 23, 2010

Good for night and day. Works well with Theanine 100.

helping with relaxation and sleep

Posted by Reviewer2712505 on Jul 28, 2010

Two of these at night help me relax and fall asleep easily. Need to take a break from them, though. Other people wrote they did not take them on weekends, so far I have only used them three times per week with good results.

The best I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 05, 2010

The best sleep aid ever, without "drugging" or leaving you with a hang-over the next day. I usually take this during the last 2 weeks of my cycle, when I start to have hormonally-induced insomnia and it makes a world of difference. I do try to take a day off every several days though, as recommended by the label (don't want to develop dependence). I also notice that when I take this, if I get up in the middle of the night I usually fall back to sleep much faster than usual.

ONLY SUPPLEMENT THAT HAS HELPED ME SLEEP

Posted by Reviewer1204429 on Dec 30, 2010

This supplement is truly a miracle product for me. It has helped me sleep when everything else has not worked.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2668660 on Feb 22, 2011

I use MRM,Relax when I get nervous or can't sleep. It works!

review

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Mar 09, 2011

my wife takes a muscle relaxing drug. knocks her out for a day or two. makes her sick. MRM Relax relaxes her muscles just as well.she wakes up the next day refreshed

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1296493 on Mar 10, 2011

Very good for helping me sleep and also relaxing my back where I suffer from Muscle spasm

Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1148301 on Jun 27, 2011

I use this in middle of night when I wake up, and usually can sleep for another 3 hours.

GOOD STUFF.

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Oct 04, 2011

Very relaxing. Good night rest.

Love it!

Posted by lotuspocus on Nov 14, 2008

Puts me into this really relaxing mode, so much so that I end up getting out of bed late. Wished it was cheaper, but all in all, pretty good value for money.