ONLY SUPPLEMENT THAT HAS HELPED ME SLEEP

Posted by Reviewer1204429 on Dec 30, 2010

This supplement is truly a miracle product for me. It has helped me sleep when everything else has not worked.

The best I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 05, 2010

The best sleep aid ever, without "drugging" or leaving you with a hang-over the next day. I usually take this during the last 2 weeks of my cycle, when I start to have hormonally-induced insomnia and it makes a world of difference. I do try to take a day off every several days though, as recommended by the label (don't want to develop dependence). I also notice that when I take this, if I get up in the middle of the night I usually fall back to sleep much faster than usual.

Helps TMJD

Posted by Reviewer2627290 on Jul 31, 2010

I am searching for products to help TMJD and tried this instead of my muscle relaxer which turns me into a zombie. The first night I used it I woke up that morning with a looser feeling jaw. I was shocked... I think it helped prevent Bruxism. No side effects and great results with 2 pills.

helping with relaxation and sleep

Posted by Reviewer2712505 on Jul 28, 2010

Two of these at night help me relax and fall asleep easily. Need to take a break from them, though. Other people wrote they did not take them on weekends, so far I have only used them three times per week with good results.

Sleep Well

Posted by Reviewer2984355 on Jun 23, 2010

Good for night and day. Works well with Theanine 100.

MRM, relax

Posted by Reviewer3284413 on Jun 02, 2010

this is a wonderful product for anyone with stress problems

This product is very effective

Posted by Reviewer1042541 on Jun 01, 2010

I use this as a muscle relaxant, and i take 3 per day in combination with 2 x 200mg L-Theanine and this combination seems to work very well (i find 4 capsules is too many, and creates a mild hangover effect the following day). I rarely have trouble with sleep but this seems to be much stronger than any prescription sleeping tablets i've tried before. It makes me extremely drowsy, so be very careful if that could be a problem for you. I also found the full effect seems to come 1 or 2 days after starting the treatment rather than immediately. I also skip weekends.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2778954 on May 25, 2010

Really helps to relax and sleep. Take one hour before you want to sleep and you're ready to nod off.

For deeper sleeping at night

Posted by Reviewer3167531 on Apr 06, 2010

Very good for resetting the bodies natural sleep cycle. It made me go to bed earlier and get up earlier, and sleep better and deeper.

Useful sleep aid