Relaxing vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1305616 on Mar 02, 2010

Have not took it enough to know if I'm extremely satisfied, but when I take it I do notice a small difference.

great for occasional anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2650896 on Mar 03, 2010

This has helped my teenage daughter with her occasional anxiety.It help ground her so if she does get stressed,she handles it with greater ease.

slept like a baby

Posted by Reviewer1399542 on Nov 28, 2009

I've had difficulty sleeping for over 20 years and use prescriptions for the last 10. I picked up some samples of MRM Relax-All at the local health food store to give them a try (the store doesn't carry them yet). I took 2 caps and slept through the night very well without feeling groggy in the morning. The next night, I took 1/2 of my prescription med and 2 caps and again slept well. I have fibromyalgia and have been in a flare up for several weeks. After using it the 3rd night, I woke up with less pain and noticed the muscles in my neck and upper back were more relaxed and felt more rested than in a long time. I ordered a bottle, got it today and will be taking it tonight. Looking forward to trying it during the day for a few days to see if I continue to improve, then back off a little to see if I can find a lower maintenance dose. I hope to give another review soon with 5 stars

Definitely works!

Posted by Reviewer1227770 on Jun 18, 2009

I have had a serious problem going to sleep for quite awhile. It's great to find a product that will help me get the sleep I need while I'm working on the root cause.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2749330 on Oct 24, 2009

Don't over use though.

Better sleep

Posted by Reviewer2323031 on Oct 15, 2008

i feel more relaxed towards the evening

mrm relax

Posted by Reviewer1217081 on Oct 26, 2008

very good product!

Phenibut

Posted by Reviewer2000470 on Oct 22, 2011

Took a few hours to kick in,but when it did it worked well...found i had a deeper sleep,and was asleep "before i know it". Did get immune to effects though,and coming off them felt very depressed,so only will be taking them when i really need to...

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1593687 on Apr 25, 2011

This is one of the more effective 'natural' prodcuts that I've tried. It works fairly quickluy and lasts throughout the night, without any morning hangover.

Peter Macko