MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

like it

Posted by Reviewer1772516 From Michigan on Feb 26, 2012

i have previously used lunexor for sleep support. while lunexor works fine, it is very expensive. therefore, i now prefer using mrm relax-all, along with 10mg time-release natrol advanced sleep. the effectiveness is the same but the cost is less.

MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1016966 From Brazil on May 02, 2012

Excellent product for good sleep.

I use these as sleeping aids

Posted by bbchris From Hong Kong on Feb 14, 2014

Sometimes I take four of these before bedtimes (especially when I'm feeling stressed) and they help me to have a good night's sleep. So yes I guess it relaxes me. I would definitely purchase these again.

The best I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2825897 From Hawaii on Dec 05, 2010

The best sleep aid ever, without "drugging" or leaving you with a hang-over the next day. I usually take this during the last 2 weeks of my cycle, when I start to have hormonally-induced insomnia and it makes a world of difference. I do try to take a day off every several days though, as recommended by the label (don't want to develop dependence). I also notice that when I take this, if I get up in the middle of the night I usually fall back to sleep much faster than usual.

ONLY SUPPLEMENT THAT HAS HELPED ME SLEEP

Posted by Reviewer1204429 From Wisconsin on Dec 30, 2010

This supplement is truly a miracle product for me. It has helped me sleep when everything else has not worked.