MRM, Veggie Protein, Chocolate, 20.1 oz (570 g)

4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews
Reviews 4-star

Great Protein for those with allergies

Posted by 4883788181824711861 on Jul 08, 2013

I am allergic to milk protein, egg protein and soy protein, so I don't have many options to choose from. I have been drinking a beef protein shake for the last couple of months but felt it would be effective to change it up a bit. Now I drink this veggie protein every other day and I like it so far. Consistency is not the best, I think it needs more water than stated. Great as a smoothie with frozen berries.

Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer1480977 on Oct 20, 2011

I am a regular user of the MRM Whey Protien but decided to try this product. As far as veggie shakes go this is by far the best I have tried. There is no funkny taste and not much grittiness. The initial smell when you open the canister is not pleasnat but the taste is pretty good and chocolately. Seems to be a thicker shake than the whey I have been using.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2851118 on Nov 14, 2011

Best smoothie for the price

NRM, Veggie Protein,Chocolate

Posted by pampalmer on Jun 18, 2012

let me say this, I ordered the wrong flavor and wanted to return it but it was too much to do that. Well I really like it the flavor is very nice in smoothie.