GRAINY as heck, but SO yummy!

Posted by j44lee on Aug 23, 2015

I'm glad that I read that this was grainy and sandy, but I don't care because it tastes so dang good! I alternate between MRM's vanilla whey protein powder and this vegan version, even though the calories are almost 3x per serving size. I use the blender and mix with water, almond butter and frozen blueberries. It tastes like a creamy chocolate pudding! If you don't mind the gritty texture, I highly recommend this.

Addicted, Love it

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

What can I say, I love the taste of this mix. I have tried so many veggie proteins and hated the taste. The xylitol and stevia slightly sweeten it. I mix it with water, alternative milks and make smoothies with it. I add a little extra cocoa at times to give it an extra chocolately taste. I need to buy stock in this company. I cannot find it hardly locally except at Sprouts and it costs $12 more a tub. I get irritated when I see that. Thanks Iherb.

LOVE THIS

Posted by 5394137748750331365 on Sep 02, 2013

It honestly tastes so good even with just water :O Can be made into mugcakes, waffles etc <3 It mixes quite well too!

I'm hooked!

Posted by 4763237868985447451 on Sep 09, 2014

This is the only chocolate protein powder I'll be using from now on.

non-animal protein super powder

Posted by Reviewer3340540 on Sep 07, 2016

I send across the Atlantic Ocean once a month to order this product! Living in Europe there is no equivalent product to buy. Thanks for you product, and you have a long-time customer.

Best tasting protein powder I've yet tried.

Posted by MichelX on Jul 05, 2011

This is by FAR the best and smoothest powder I've tried, but I am disappointed that it doesn't say it has branched chain amino acids. That's most important for muscle building. Otherwise, awesome!

Can&#39;t Live Without This

Posted by Reviewer1380522 on Jul 08, 2011

Best protein powder I have found, have this every morning in my smoothie.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2129147 on Aug 02, 2011

wish it was organic

the best vegetarian protein

Posted by Reviewer1883960 on Sep 29, 2011

i am vegan since 5 mounths, i here in mexico dont sell products like this. this protein us very complete, 22 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber and also have omega 3 and 6. the taste its not so good, but for the quality of the product its somethif that for me not mathers. so, i will buy it again.