the best vegetarian protein

Posted by Reviewer1883960 on Sep 29, 2011

i am vegan since 5 mounths, i here in mexico dont sell products like this. this protein us very complete, 22 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber and also have omega 3 and 6. the taste its not so good, but for the quality of the product its somethif that for me not mathers. so, i will buy it again.

Best tasting protein powder I've yet tried.

Posted by MichelX on Jul 05, 2011

This is by FAR the best and smoothest powder I've tried, but I am disappointed that it doesn't say it has branched chain amino acids. That's most important for muscle building. Otherwise, awesome!

Can't Live Without This

Posted by Reviewer1380522 on Jul 08, 2011

Best protein powder I have found, have this every morning in my smoothie.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2129147 on Aug 02, 2011

wish it was organic

Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer1480977 on Oct 20, 2011

I am a regular user of the MRM Whey Protien but decided to try this product. As far as veggie shakes go this is by far the best I have tried. There is no funkny taste and not much grittiness. The initial smell when you open the canister is not pleasnat but the taste is pretty good and chocolately. Seems to be a thicker shake than the whey I have been using.

meh

Posted by Reviewer1189894 on Aug 03, 2011

its ok. chaulky, not the best. ok with chocolate soy milk. i had hoped it would have a broader range of nutrition.

Too grainy and too artificial

Posted by 5032401714314397512 on Jul 23, 2016

I really tried to like this as I like MRM products, but I cannot get past the artificial sweetness and graininess. Will have to go hunt for another vegan protein powder.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »