Way too sweet...

Posted by 5021007452900927386 on Oct 10, 2015

Compared with Veggie Elite this one is way too sweet and leaves an unpleasant aftertaste, even mixed with other ingredients. Also, the texture is very grainy, does not mix well.

Awful, sadly.

Posted by 4895749040801044465 on Sep 14, 2016

Reading the ingredient list made me incredibly excited, and so did smelling the powder the moment I opened it. Regardless of how great the mixture is, I sadly cannot recommend this product for anyone, except those who have lost or lack their sense of taste. I know taste is different, but I honestly can't imagine anyone enjoying this product. I tried mixing with some bananas and peanut butter but that didn't do it. It is incredibly sweet, which I read other people having a problem with, but all I could think was "how in the world can something be too sweet?" while I placed my order. Sweet is not really the word though, there's just too much stevia - which is sweet only for the instant it touches your tongue, but then turns into a weird aftertaste that stays in your mouth for a long time. I would rather drink a mix containing sugar (which I avoid) or no sweetener at all then to continue drinking this. I won't purchase this again, but I will try different powders as this was my very first one. Big thanks to iHerb for delivering my package in 3 DAYS, all the way to SWEDEN! I've never received anything that quickly from the U.S. before.