dutch

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on May 29, 2013

my hubby and son love this for muscle recovery and building, hubby claims it really helps his joints too. However, I just found out about carrageenan, which studies show links to cancer. Probably will not buy again.

Mixes Well, Great Value, Not So Good Flavor

Posted by Bzuniga on Apr 07, 2012

I've ordered several other protein powders from MRM and so I was excited but my excitement didn't last. The product IS a quality product from MRM and mixes easily with water, milk and coconut milk. Unfortunately, the flavor is not as good as I would have liked. There is a bit of chemical after flavor although it is much less than some competing products. The Chocolate flavor is just not chocolaty enough and I found myself regularly adding cocoa powder to this protein powder. I'll admit that I prefer a more natural dark chocolate flavor. The weak chocolate flavor and the hint of after taste is just too much for me and I won't re-order this particular product. My advice, try the MRM Flax-N-Whey Vanilla Nut or the MRM Fruit-N-Whey Mixed Berries. Both have strong natural tasting flavors and no discernible after taste.

Good nutrition profile and probably one of the few whey protein in the market that is what it says on the label: 100% natural.

Posted by LawrenceSG on Feb 19, 2015

This is probably one of the only few whey protein in the market that is truly natural. Hormone-free, free of artificial sweetener and flavouring, and a good nutrition profile. Mixes easily in a shaker bottle, even in milk. Taste is subjective, but I found it quite decent, just has a slight hint of bitter sweet aftertaste. Will continue to use this product. Choose this if you want your whey to come with as little junk as possible. Check out my page for fitness supplement reviews! Update January 2015: I've been using this product consistently, it seems recent batches have improved their taste. Taste is a very subjective, so in my opinion, it's tastes much more like milk chocolate and not too sweet. Very nice!

great!

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Jul 12, 2009

my husband and I are low-carbing and this whey is great! 1 carb and no artificial sweeteners. Finally someone is using stevia, our sweetener of choice. Makes a great shake for breakfast, snack or dessert. We love it and the vanilla, too

Knocks out carbo cravings

Posted by Reviewer1784207 on May 05, 2009

In trying to lose weight, one problem I have is severe carbohydrate cravings that have been uncontrollable prior to using this. And MRM Dutch chocolate takes care of them completely for me. I tried it initially with water and though it served its purpose, I did not like the taste. I changed to mixing it in low fat milk and it tastes pretty good! I read many reviews of similar products before trying MRM and it seems to be the best quality at one of the lowest prices.

Will never use another whey product.....

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Sep 14, 2010

Says it all!! No artificial sweeteners, great flavor, and mixes well. Remember to add the powder to liquid or else the shake/smoothie may have lumps. We enjoyed making smoothies withe fat-free milk and fruits of the season with MRM Dutch Chocolate Whey. It is filling and I enjoy having it for breakfast before my work-out.

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2022963 on Mar 18, 2012

I mixed the MRM powder with cold water and it was very sweet. Far to sweet for my taste. If you have large sweet tooth this might fit the bill for you, but if you prefer seltzer to soda or water over juice then this is probably not a good pick for you.

Clean and Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2304655 on Dec 18, 2009

I love that this supplement leaves out all the junk and still manages to be creamy and delicious. I blend it with soy milk, ice, bananas, and cinnamon for a post-workout treat. It's so pure that I even let my toddler have a couple of sips of my shake.

Superb Protein Supplement

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Aug 15, 2009

This is the best mixing whey protein I've ever used, and the taste is awesome! I've tried all the whey in this price range, and this is the one to choose I would say.

Whey is the way to go

Posted by Reviewer1971003 on Aug 22, 2009

If you are on a low carb intake, a glass of whey and Almond milk for breakfast is the way to go. iHerb has offered me the best service and price. They are very good at what they do and I recommend them highly.