Terrific

Posted by Reviewer1413231 on Mar 17, 2010

Great-tasting whey without any hormones or antibiotics, which is very difficult to find. Vanilla is my favorite but chocolate is good, too.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1518527 on Jun 21, 2011

Excellent Product

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer3061996 on Jul 29, 2011

Just right. Mixes well with water.

MRm whey all natural unflavored awesome product

Posted by 5726933917028128894 on Nov 14, 2013

It's a wonderful product. mixes instantly. it tastes great with water,and milk. I add caramel, chocolate or strawberry syrup to create a taste of my preference. it has no bad after taste and also doesnt cause any bloating or gas problem as it is free of sugarfree additives

Awesome!!!

Posted by 5407183021599076600 on Mar 22, 2014

I recommend. Mix well. good flavor. No foam. Excellent protein.

I keep reordering this protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Oct 21, 2015

Here I am ordering this product again! Being unflavored, I can add my own flavors such as frozen berries, spirulina or fresh fruits.... and it has a short list of ingrédients with no artificial flavors or sweeteners.... provides 23 grams of protein per serving. I use a blender for my drinks either post workout or meal-replacement if I don't have time to fix something or my fridge is empty!

Good!

Posted by 4969497423678739766 on Jul 03, 2014

Like this powder. Clean with neutral taste. Have only used it in baking so far and works well.

OK, but...

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Apr 01, 2011

I wanted to like this because I use other MRM products that I like very much, and this powder is ok in a blender but doesn't mix well in a shaker cup. I'll be going back to Biochem protein powder.

i love this

Posted by Caveman on Sep 02, 2011

Even though i follow quite strict Paleo diet, i find whey protein a good extra protein to what i get from meals. Best is whey isolate, and this one has is quite much of it and not any unnessasary additives. And the taste is good. I highly recommend high protein and high fat diet with this or similar protein to post workout shakes, especially if you are lean and skinny. It does not only gives you muscles, its healthy for you. If you are not lean liquid food might not be best for you.