New To iHerb?

MacPherson's Pet, Cat Treats Baking Kit, Cat Treat Recipes Cookbook with Cat Treats Cutter (Discontinued Item)

Not worth it for me, may be great for you.

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 03, 2011

I wanted to make 'healthy' treats for my cat so I was disappointed that the recipes in this booklet are almost all made with grains, flour, cornmeal, yeast and even carrots. Nothing that a cat needs or would eat if catching it's own food as nature intended. My one cat has food allergies so this was a waste of money for me. The treat cutter is okay, but it is hard to push the treats out on one end, the little pusher gadget gets stuck there. It would be easier to roll out your 'dough' and cut it with a sharp knife into small squares. I did try a tuna fish recipe and modified it a little, however all 3 of my cats refused to eat them.