Maca Magic, Maca Magic (Lepidium Peruvianum), Powder, 2.2 lbs (1 Kilo)

Reviews 1-star

no change

Posted by Reviewer1172969 on Nov 02, 2011

i don't notice anything different about the way i feel

Not too much magic in this maca

Posted by superherbviking on Apr 19, 2013

I really like Maca, it's one of the first superfoods I started taking and partially what got me hooked on superfoods and interested in herbs because i noticed the effects immediately. But I didn't like this maca very much and likely won’t purchase it again although the price is very good. I think there's much better maca out there, that tastes better, works better and just is better. Maca is an adaptogen that gives you a great amount of energy, makes you feel good and from personal experience is an effective aphrodisiac. I don't want to bash this product because some of you may feel this is an awesome product but I just don't think it's up to par with other brands. If you're interested to find out my personal favorites, check out my youtube channel, or find me on facebook.