Nice taste

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

I add a teaspoon to my smoothie every day.

Yessss

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 01, 2014

Yep exactly what I thought, probably better. Gives energy and a mood lift so far, mixes like chocolate powder in water, way better than Navitas. This is just my first day taking it, no libido boost noticed yet but it helped me to get out of the horrible feeling of yet another day of unrefreshed sleep and I did a lot of push ups.

gooood~!

Posted by 5339272885812135812 on Oct 12, 2014

It came here korea without any tax or fee. It was wonderful~! It tasts like root of cabbage. My familly eat this 1teaspoon every morning and evening with water or milk. We feel fine.

Great Suff

Posted by 4968982604864399880 on Oct 13, 2014

I use this in my smoothies and love it. Macca gives me loads of energy. I have tried it as a hot drink but can only have it in the morning as I cant sleep if I take it later in the day.

Good Stuff !!

Posted by Reviewer2852097 on Feb 09, 2012

Best Price around for a solid food source ! Makes a powerhouse smoothie base, mixes well with all sorts of fruit and vegetables in the vitamix. Keep some in your emergency food storehouse !

very good deal!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Feb 19, 2012

tastes fabulous and very good deal if you use it often!

Fast service good quality

Posted by Reviewer2627850 on Jan 10, 2012

I live in The Netherlands, so in Europe. The package was deliverd 3 days later! Good prodcuct!

very very good.. .

Posted by Reviewer2954860 on Nov 28, 2011

very good..

Hi from Finland

Posted by Reviewer2395977 on Mar 06, 2012

Maca is tasting good and gives me energy. I feel more alive myself and my sexual life is much more active than before Maca :)

Maca Magic

Posted by Reviewer2267973 on Mar 27, 2012

Pleasant tasting in soy milk. If prone to acne, this may not be the best for some people.