Maca powder

Posted by sonetta on Feb 02, 2014

I like it! Maca powder is well dissolved in water and has an adequate taste.

I had good results with this Maca Magic (Lepidium Peruvianum), Powder,

Posted by 5702477677974101392 on Aug 16, 2016

I had good results with this Maca Magic (Lepidium Peruvianum), Powder,

magic!

Posted by 5370085385519488428 on Nov 06, 2013

loved this particular maca! a kilo is a lot so make sure this is something you're already familiar if you get this size! i love the taste of this brand. sweet and malty! packaging is nothing fancy but it doesn't matter.

Great price

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

It gives me energy, menopause-what menopause-not anymore. We roast it for to absorb it better. We add it to our yogurt and shakes, just 900 mg a day, a little goes a long ways. We rotate it with our multi mushroom supplement. Every 3 to 4 days. It is best to rotate it for overall health benefits. Its an regulator of your hormones both women and men. Love this product. No added fillers in this product.

Hi from Finland

Posted by Reviewer2395977 on Mar 06, 2012

Maca is tasting good and gives me energy. I feel more alive myself and my sexual life is much more active than before Maca :)

gooood~!

Posted by 5339272885812135812 on Oct 12, 2014

It came here korea without any tax or fee. It was wonderful~! It tasts like root of cabbage. My familly eat this 1teaspoon every morning and evening with water or milk. We feel fine.

Lepidium Peruvianum Powder

Posted by 4940671779929135889 on Dec 08, 2014

I became interested in the Maca Magic (Lepidium Peruvianum) powder after taking Maca (Lepidium Meyenii)mainly in capsule form. Lepidium Meyennii is best for those interested in a libido effect. But as this is not the reason I initially started taking Maca I have switched to Lepidium Peruvanum. I believe that if I take this in reasonable quantities on a regular basis I shall start to see the visible results on me within a few months. But it won't happen over night. As I am more use to taking Maca in capsule form this is the first time that I've actually tasted Maca. At first I didn't like the taste either but since I started mixing it with a bit of yogurt I find it quite delicious. I wouldn't like eating a teaspoon of salt, chilies or coffee straight of the spoon either but mix it with something else and delicious. Lepidium Peruvianum and Lepidium Meyenii have different effects do some research online to find out which one is right for you.

Fast service good quality

Posted by Reviewer2627850 on Jan 10, 2012

I live in The Netherlands, so in Europe. The package was deliverd 3 days later! Good prodcuct!

great product

Posted by 5740397895137962796 on Jul 27, 2012

Great product and price is super. I first got this product in a small container in a health food store. Highly recommended to balance hormones.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by 4931486173863256098 on Apr 11, 2014

I find this brand to be one of the best I have used. Thanks to iHerb you can get it at a great price with fast shipping.