10% Off Orders Over $40!

Maca Magic, Maca Magic (Lepidium Peruvianum), Powder, 2.2 lbs (1 Kilo)

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3201522 on Sep 15, 2014

This is good stuff. I mix it with my protein shakes, and sometimes even with coffee. Its a good energy balancing herb. Gives you a little boost on many levels.

Yessss

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 01, 2014

Yep exactly what I thought, probably better. Gives energy and a mood lift so far, mixes like chocolate powder in water, way better than Navitas. This is just my first day taking it, no libido boost noticed yet but it helped me to get out of the horrible feeling of yet another day of unrefreshed sleep and I did a lot of push ups.

gooood~!

Posted by 5339272885812135812 on Oct 12, 2014

It came here korea without any tax or fee. It was wonderful~! It tasts like root of cabbage. My familly eat this 1teaspoon every morning and evening with water or milk. We feel fine.

Great Suff

Posted by 4968982604864399880 on Oct 13, 2014

I use this in my smoothies and love it. Macca gives me loads of energy. I have tried it as a hot drink but can only have it in the morning as I cant sleep if I take it later in the day.

Nice taste

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

I add a teaspoon to my smoothie every day.