10% Off Orders Over $40!

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Berri Reds, All Natural Super-Fruit & Berries, 3.3 oz (95 g)

Reviews 5-star

good for kids of any age!

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

I bought this mostly for my daughter, but couldn't resist trying it myself. I've used it every day since. The taste is outstanding...largely cherry. It actually mixes well with cherry koolaid, which might be an effective way of giving this to kids who are picky. The ingrediants--too many to list--are primarily cherry, pomegranate and raspberry, with a nice dose of fiber, probiotics and trace minerals. Concerned about your child's eating habits (or your own)? This is a great-tasting, inexpensive supplement. My only (slight) objection is that it's sweetened, in part, with cane juice. I would prefer a sugar-free alternative. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.