• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Great

Posted by Reviewer1043192 on Aug 07, 2009

This product is all I had hoped it to be. it gives me energy and fills my belly with awesome nutrients.

My favorite brand

Posted by Reviewer1167667 on Oct 27, 2010

I always feel better after this, first thing in the morning. Very cleansing, tasty, and super healthy. Nice antidote to modern living, and keeping you on the right track health wise.

It's great to be green!

Posted by Reviewer1191562 on Dec 09, 2009

I know eating your vegetables and fruits are an important component of any diet. This is a great way to get your daily requirement. I use it as my 3 pm snack (mixing w/applejuice, water, and 1/2 a banana - or baby food banana puree), and its enough to balance my blood sugar, fill me up without cravings and lessen my dinner appetite. No bloating either.

Yum !

Posted by notsteveaustin on Nov 03, 2007

I cant believe it's good for me it tastes so good!! I feel so healthy when I drink it !

Love drinking my greens

Posted by Reviewer1382850 on Aug 25, 2009

This product is so easy to use! Just blend up with apple juice and a banana and I have my daily requirement of 5 vegies and fruit! So easy! The price on i herb is also much cheaper than the store...27 here and 30 something there! Will definitely buy again! Taste is light and mixes well with other fruits and vegies!

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens 10 oz

Posted by Reviewer1388488 on Dec 26, 2009

Excellent product, makes me more energetic,

Macrolife Naturals - Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer1391258 on Oct 19, 2011

This Super Food Supplement is excellent for helping me to alkalize my diet. The ingredients are organic making it totally safe to use. It has a good taste and adds flavor to the smoothies I make every morning. I would recommend it to anyone.

Arkansas

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Aug 22, 2008

Tastes good and is a great product. Will continue to order.

Tastes Better

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Dec 17, 2009

This is by far better tasting than any other green product I've tried. Pretty much all of them are nasty, but this one is more tolerable. Don't know if it's actually doing anything but we will see.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2974153 on Oct 15, 2008

I love this stuff. It tastes very good, even with just plain water. It lives up to the claims made in the advertising....gives you great energy and well being. I am hooked!