Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens, Nutrient-Rich Super Food Supplement, 30 oz (850 g)

Really Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2782251 From Maryland on May 09, 2008

My Natropath put me on Macro Greens about a month ago. At first, I wasn't too keen with the taste, however, after a few glasses I adjusted to it and actually look forward to having a glass each day. I have been very ill, and now I can say that I'm actually starting to feel like I have some energy. My body was not absorbing important vitamins and minerals, and after a surgical procedure, I went on the Macro Greens....Because of the surgery, my body is able to absorb better now, and it's just grabbing every nutrient it can. And, Macro Greens is one item that is doing it's job and helping me to become well again. Thank You for such a great product.

Posted by Reviewer3071858 From New York on Jun 07, 2008

the product is great for mr now that i'm on the go

Best Green Powder

Posted by Reviewer2819035 From California on Jun 17, 2008

I've tried many green powder supplements and this one is my favorite.

Macro Greens and good!

Posted by Reviewer2848847 From California on Sep 07, 2008

This stuff is not only tasty but it improves the texture of your hair and skin. Fabulous stuff.

Evelyn Blodgett

Posted by Reviewer1611058 From California on Sep 24, 2008

Am really happy with this product. I drink it before meals and have really notice a change in how much I eat and how often I eat. I stopped to see if I felt a difference and there really is a difference. Without it I feel less energy, more tired and more hungry. Bit of advice, it's better to use a blender to mix or a mixer wand. Shaking drink mix doesn't do it justice.