• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

ITS IS EASY BEING GREEN

Posted by Reviewer2833734 on Feb 08, 2012

These have helped us detox and give us energy everyday-I feel great and have lost a fair bit of weight too. I like the taste, i mix it with some oj.

Best out of many brands Great taste Fast energy recovery

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

The best out of several brands I tried! No need to buy all different ingredients. Great to combine with Minami fish oil capsules, also here at Iherb. As always great shipping with Iherb, be sure to select DHL shipping option. I always have my order within 3 business days to the Netherlands.

Brilliant for making you regular and giving you a pep in your step!

Posted by Reviewer3135429 on Aug 20, 2012

I have been using this every morning with water or coconut water if I have it,a tablespoon of coconut oil, cup of frozen blue berries, small handful of baby spinach, a small peeled cucumber, some days I add a scoop of sun warrior protein powder or a bit of cacao and I have felt more perky and cheerful..biggest plus for me is a decent b.m every morning! perhaps TMI but I am really pleased as this is a big novelty for me!! Oh and also I find it to be the easiest green powder drink to get down! ..and I have 3 scoops a day ( am malnourished after years of opiate addiction :( )

Love this Product

Posted by 5282947138168356695 on Aug 22, 2012

I am awful about taking my vitamins and eating enough veggies throughout the day, so this is the best thing for me. Just put a scoop in some water, drink it down and you're done. I add a spoon of the psyllium husks and get some extra fiber for the day too. Very happy with my purchase.

Great supplement

Posted by 4805669607611369090 on Oct 13, 2013

works as described, good for digestion, easy to use and when mixed with apple juice or smoothie tastes ok

very good

Posted by 4891753377448422804 on Oct 26, 2012

very good

best tasting!

Posted by michellejo on Nov 27, 2012

best tasting green drink ever!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3304605 on Jan 25, 2013

I take this in yoghurt or unsweetened protein powder, tastes wonderful and gives me a boost!

Macrolife Natural, Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer3112918 on Feb 01, 2013

I have been using this product for six months. Not only do I feel more energetic, but my blood test results are fantastic. I take the recommended amount in the evening and same for the reds in the morning.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on May 12, 2014

fine smooth consistancy, easy to mix, nice taste, this is the best on iherb for this type of product, I have tried the other top sellers