• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

为着效果,感觉不错

Posted by 5483506139097043796 on May 10, 2015

我是很容易上火的,感觉这个清热的效果不错。还有别的各种功效,大大罐,每天喝,坚持!就是味道有点难吃呀。。。

MacroGreens SuperFoods

Posted by 4751145792375914084 on Jun 03, 2016

Got onto this wonderful product after going through a medical problem. The healthfood store owner recommended I do a ph test. My ph was 5.0! Not good. My body was in acidosis! After using this product for two weeks my ph went up to 6.5! Plus I made some diet changes and it rose to 7.0! The MacroGreens Super Foods is the best product I have taken. Also I would like to note that I have had Lyme Disease for 28 years so I believe this is very beneficial since my body has been in a disease state for years!

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer1937914 on Dec 03, 2009

Now here are top marks, I have more energy and feel great, also the taste is better than any previous green consumed. A+++++++

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer1735924 on Dec 08, 2009

I love Macro Greens , none of us get enough greens and these are easy to take and good tasting .

go green!!!

Posted by Reviewer2982671 on Mar 15, 2011

good flavor and perfect for traveling, when you may not be eating as you would at home...

Greens

Posted by GallaChiro on Apr 11, 2011

Great taste, I like this product a lot.

none

Posted by Reviewer3211260 on Nov 02, 2011

Have used and am not sure benefits are evident. It is one of the better tasting 'green foods' that I have used. I have mixed this one and, lately, the Reds in with my 'greek' yogurt.

macrolife naturals

Posted by Reviewer1127395 on Aug 27, 2010

great product, wonderful booster specially after a night of bad sleep.

Macrolife Naturals Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer3241431 on Sep 03, 2010

Great Service. Great Product. Great Price. I feel a lot better since I've incorporated this into my diet. Excellent addition to my Smoothies. Now I just need to order some Macro Reds! Thanks iHerb!

Macrolife