• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Amazing difference

Posted by Reviewer1267195 on Jun 11, 2009

We only started using this a few weeks ago and I feel a huge difference with taking it myself and see it also in my daughter! What a great product and great tasting!

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2583690 on May 25, 2009

I was advised to take Macro Greens twice a day by my nutritionist. We mix them with juice and find that we look forward to having them as they seem to give us a pep me up. Having chronic fatigue, I need all the pep I can get.

Great low calorie nutritional supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1169693 on May 24, 2009

I mix it with soy milk and it tastes so good that even my pre-teen looks forward to drinking it!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1677160 on May 10, 2009

love me my macro greens!!!!!!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1705868 on May 01, 2009

I bought macrogreens 3 weeks ago. My husband and I are drinking it once a day. I can tell that I have more energy . This is the best price I found for it so far. I bought the 90 days co container .I don't know how it compares to other green drinks. I will try a couple different ones next then compare them all.

I like this!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on May 01, 2009

I have been using this for some time and I like it! Good taste as well as good ingredients.

keep macro greens

Posted by Reviewer1131689 on Mar 17, 2009

we've been using it for about three years, your company has the best price and fastest delivery time.

Great Product.. Great Company iHerb!!!

Posted by Reviewer2205820 on Feb 28, 2009

Macro Greens is a great product. I've been using Macro Greens for a few years now. I was turn on to Macro Green from a local health food store. The reason being is that I have Pancolitis and Cmt. It is very easy on my stomach and gives me the vitamins and nutrients that I need. I in which I cannot absorb through regular food. I am on a limited income, but thanks to iHerb I can afford to continue to use this product. Thanks Marco Greens and Thank You iHerb!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1858556 on Feb 20, 2009

This is the ultimate food supplement for me, I rarely eat vegatables because I just dont like them, but this gives me all the greens that I need without having to eat them! fantastic!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2802582 on Jan 30, 2009

I mix it in water/apple juice and often add some powdered cranberry, which really helps the taste.