• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

MacroGreens SuperFoods

Posted by 4751145792375914084 on Jun 03, 2016

Got onto this wonderful product after going through a medical problem. The healthfood store owner recommended I do a ph test. My ph was 5.0! Not good. My body was in acidosis! After using this product for two weeks my ph went up to 6.5! Plus I made some diet changes and it rose to 7.0! The MacroGreens Super Foods is the best product I have taken. Also I would like to note that I have had Lyme Disease for 28 years so I believe this is very beneficial since my body has been in a disease state for years!

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens is indeed a superfood!

Posted by 5145061353722271909 on Dec 29, 2016

We find we have far more energy and endurance in both our workout routines and in life in general! It puts the "pep in our steps"! Plus, it tastes great & is quick and easy to prepare. It's a snap! Thanks for carrying this product - we could not find it anywhere else!

A daily must

Posted by 5295318983343099969 on Jan 19, 2017

I have been taking this for over a year and I haven't felt better.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on May 12, 2014

fine smooth consistancy, easy to mix, nice taste, this is the best on iherb for this type of product, I have tried the other top sellers

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer1937914 on Dec 03, 2009

Now here are top marks, I have more energy and feel great, also the taste is better than any previous green consumed. A+++++++

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer1735924 on Dec 08, 2009

I love Macro Greens , none of us get enough greens and these are easy to take and good tasting .

go green!!!

Posted by Reviewer2982671 on Mar 15, 2011

good flavor and perfect for traveling, when you may not be eating as you would at home...

Greens

Posted by GallaChiro on Apr 11, 2011

Great taste, I like this product a lot.

none

Posted by Reviewer3211260 on Nov 02, 2011

Have used and am not sure benefits are evident. It is one of the better tasting 'green foods' that I have used. I have mixed this one and, lately, the Reds in with my 'greek' yogurt.

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1963548 on Feb 18, 2010

Amazing! Gives me so much super energy! Digestive system on track! Love blending this in with my blueberry and spinach power morning drink! Feels so good to start your day off the healthy way!