• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

As always, the best price for the best greens mix out there!

Posted by Reviewer2856906 on Mar 03, 2010

I've been taking Macro Greens for about 3 1/2 years now. I would say that I can tell when I miss a day and that it's definitely helped ward off some illnesses. I highly recommend trying it mixed with apple or grape-apple juice; and iHerb usually has some of the most competitive prices going!

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1874528 on Mar 04, 2010

can't love without green super-foods ;-) use them twice a day everyday. once in the morning and once before i workout in the evening.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer2732290 on Jul 13, 2010

Even my kids like this stuff. Will order again.

Really great tasting greens!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Aug 07, 2010

Macro Greens from Macrolife Naturals really is great tasting, like they say. I actually crave this green drink since I started having it daily. A spoonfull mixed with (filrered) water makes a lovely, refreshing drink, ideal for when your body wants nutrients without filling up on food (bulk). The ingredients selected for this green superfood supplement is impressive!

good greens

Posted by Reviewer2150939 on Aug 09, 2010

good product but bad taste

always good!

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Aug 09, 2010

helped me lose my weight and even look younger like when i was in my 20's, just how my friends complimented me..

macrolife naturals

Posted by Reviewer1127395 on Aug 27, 2010

great product, wonderful booster specially after a night of bad sleep.

Macrolife Naturals Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer3241431 on Sep 03, 2010

Great Service. Great Product. Great Price. I feel a lot better since I've incorporated this into my diet. Excellent addition to my Smoothies. Now I just need to order some Macro Reds! Thanks iHerb!

Macrolife

Posted by Reviewer2606365 on Oct 27, 2010

Very good tasting, I will use this and recommend for the others. Ilkka, Finland

Makes you stronger.

Posted by Reviewer1500981 on Oct 27, 2010

My mother and sister gave me extremely strong positive recommendations for this product. "I don't get colds anymore." That goes a long way with me. Since my daughter has slight allergies and my sister told me that this product helps with hers, I was eager to buy it. I have not been disappointed.