• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Yummmy! I love these greens.

Posted by Reviewer1917126 on Jan 21, 2009

Whatever anyone said about them not tasting good is bunk. If I can get my husband to drink them anyone can do this. Mixed with juice they taste great. I drink it through a straw, so whatever settles I drink first. I think the reds are too... koolaid like tasting.

horrible taste, excellent results

Posted by Reviewer2167881 on Jan 20, 2009

oh my, whatever anyone says, this tastes horrible! it is bearable when mixed with lots of fruits in a milkshake. i tried the 8 oz water + juice thing, no way am i doing that again. it feels like it takes you forever to drink that one glass of torture drink. what i do is either mix it in my protein milkshake with frozen fruits OR mix it with about a shot-glass full of water, drink it like you would a tequila :) that works as long as you dont breathe in the smell. the miracle reds taste better but i want the benefit of both. i used to take this greens separately in the pm and the reds in the am but one week of "tequila-sized shots" was too hard for me so i just take it all in the am, in my milkshake. im trying to lose weight but dont want to feel like i have to starve myself or hold myself from food i like but am trying to learn how to do "portions". i guess i should tell you how much i love eating. and i love carbs!! growing up, my friends used to tease me about having an alligator in my stomach coz i never gained any weight and i ate twice as much as they did...until i had a baby. now they tease me that my eating habits are catching up with me. i mix this with macro greens and miracle reds, add 2/3 cup of milk, 1/4-1/3 cup each of 2 frozen fruits and 1/2 cup of ice cream (to sweeten and sort of mask the superfoods flavor). this mix gives me around 530-600 calories and, at first, it seemed like a lot but i noticed how i am not hungry for about 4-5 hours, and if i craved anything, it wasnt something i couldnt fight. plus i have all this energy that i actually do some aerobics after i take this. PLUS i still have lots of energy left AFTER i work out (i normally crash after). TMI but this might help someone: this mix has also made me "regular", going 2-3 times/day tho with no "urgency". if i take it around 8-9am, i start getting hungry by 2pm and i just take some of whatever i have on hand. i was very surprised one day, i made some brownies and can normally eat half of the entire batch in one sitting. i was starting to get hungry so i took a square piece and walked around while eating it. i was surprised that after i had some water, i didnt even want anymore. it wasnt like i was even trying to NOT eat anymore... another proof is when my sister in law got me a box of see's candies and i only took one piece. she knows i can finish a box in two nights of watching tv. and there are days (its been almost 3 weeks) id open it coz i thought i want some chocolates and while trying to decide which to pick, i sort of lose my craving and just close the box. for some reason, whenever i take this, i dont go over my 1200 calorie diet. yes, even with the almost 600 calories in my milkshake. i suppose the exercise helps too, it makes me less hungry and makes me want to move around all day. i dont go overboard with lunch and dinner and would sometimes skip lunch just coz i wasnt hungry. then i can eat a big dinner if i wanted to (before 6pm) but a week after taking this mix, i didnt really feel like eating so much anymore. with my shake mix, i also take multivits and flax seed oil caps. i had really dry winter skin, my face was literally peeling like healing sunburned skin. a week into this supplement combo and my skin feels better plus i havent been breaking out as much as before.

Best tasting greens..

Posted by Reviewer1578286 on Jan 18, 2009

Great product..easy to use while traveling.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2153757 on Jan 14, 2009

I think it is a tid bit sour which I really like, especially in the morning. No need to mix this one with juice.

macro greens

Posted by Reviewer1209270 on Dec 13, 2008

Love them...only greens I have found with great ingredients and a great taste. I actually enjoy drinking it...

Macro greens

Posted by Reviewer1518259 on Nov 26, 2008

This was recommended by a holistic Dr. - from his office at twice the price. Love the product - like this price much better.

Great taste, worth the price

Posted by Reviewer2589154 on Nov 14, 2008

I have tried a few super green food. This is by far the best tasting green food I ever had! I look forward to having it every morning as breakfast! The price seems reasonable as well since it can last up to 90days.

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2760937 on Nov 13, 2008

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

brad moyer

Posted by Reviewer2194379 on Oct 11, 2008

seems to be a good dry food supplement

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2204943 on Oct 02, 2008

I am very satisfied with the greens. They taste pleasant and I feel that I get more of the important nutrients that I need when I don't eat as many vegetables as I should. I will certainly continue to order them as I need more.