• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2867471 on Nov 04, 2010

I feel this product helps me get my daily fruit & veggie intake, and then some! I mix it with 1/2 cup of organic apple juice. Really enjoy the taste. I take it when I get home from work. I consider it a real treat, and know I'm doing something great for my body!

Best Value

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 08, 2010

This product is definitely great! It may be a bit expensive, but has the best value compared to other similar products and will last a couple months. I've been taking this every morning with pea/rice protein and have had lots of energy throughout the day.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Nov 09, 2010

Tastes good too.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Nov 13, 2010

i have tried lots of greens and i beleive this is the best i have tasted

Mix with juice or add to your smoothie and get the benefits!

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Nov 17, 2010

I've been using this for several years and fill that I'm really benefiting and getting the nutrition I need along with other heatlthy eating habits.

great macro greens

Posted by Reviewer1504809 on Dec 13, 2010

great taste, and very nutritious. Will purchase from now on.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1036857 on Jan 01, 2011

I wish i had bought it earlier. I've used another brand, but the taste was awful. Macrolife Greens not only has a better taste, but actually tastes good! And as a Green supplement, also delivers it all.

Great service!

Posted by Reviewer2405958 on Jan 20, 2011

This is a product that I have paid retail for for over 5 years. Once I was ditected to iHerb i got the product in 2 days and saved over 35%. I had cancer 8 years agoa asn this really boosts my immune system and keeps a higher level of oxygen. CM

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1963548 on Feb 18, 2010

Amazing! Gives me so much super energy! Digestive system on track! Love blending this in with my blueberry and spinach power morning drink! Feels so good to start your day off the healthy way!

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer1001170 on Feb 19, 2010

It gives me needed energy for my busy day! I'm a homeschool mom to 4 and this product keeps my feeling good. I take it in the afternoon, too and I do not have that 'exhausted' feeling by 8pm.