• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer1001170 on Feb 19, 2010

It gives me needed energy for my busy day! I'm a homeschool mom to 4 and this product keeps my feeling good. I take it in the afternoon, too and I do not have that 'exhausted' feeling by 8pm.

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2778078 on Feb 27, 2010

Love these greens. Taste great and have gotten many friends hooked. IHerb is a great company with wonderful prices.

As always, the best price for the best greens mix out there!

Posted by Reviewer2856906 on Mar 03, 2010

I've been taking Macro Greens for about 3 1/2 years now. I would say that I can tell when I miss a day and that it's definitely helped ward off some illnesses. I highly recommend trying it mixed with apple or grape-apple juice; and iHerb usually has some of the most competitive prices going!

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1874528 on Mar 04, 2010

can't love without green super-foods ;-) use them twice a day everyday. once in the morning and once before i workout in the evening.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer2732290 on Jul 13, 2010

Even my kids like this stuff. Will order again.

Really great tasting greens!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Aug 07, 2010

Macro Greens from Macrolife Naturals really is great tasting, like they say. I actually crave this green drink since I started having it daily. A spoonfull mixed with (filrered) water makes a lovely, refreshing drink, ideal for when your body wants nutrients without filling up on food (bulk). The ingredients selected for this green superfood supplement is impressive!

good greens

Posted by Reviewer2150939 on Aug 09, 2010

good product but bad taste

always good!

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Aug 09, 2010

helped me lose my weight and even look younger like when i was in my 20's, just how my friends complimented me..

Megasize

Posted by Reviewer2783046 on Dec 07, 2011

Almost too much for me. Good taste.

Enjoying the nutrients

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Nov 09, 2011

Did not disappoint in taste and nutrition. Keeps me energized in the day but don't take it before bedtime as it can keep you awake for several hours.