• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Evelyn Blodgett

Posted by Reviewer1611058 on Sep 24, 2008

Am really happy with this product. I drink it before meals and have really notice a change in how much I eat and how often I eat. I stopped to see if I felt a difference and there really is a difference. Without it I feel less energy, more tired and more hungry. Bit of advice, it's better to use a blender to mix or a mixer wand. Shaking drink mix doesn't do it justice.

Macro Greens and good!

Posted by Reviewer2848847 on Sep 07, 2008

This stuff is not only tasty but it improves the texture of your hair and skin. Fabulous stuff.

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2796114 on Aug 13, 2008

This product made me have stomach problems for a week after taking it, I do not recommend this to anyone.

Super Food

Posted by Reviewer2227674 on Jul 30, 2008

This is something I believe we need, because our soils are lacking the nutrients our bodies need. Both my husband and I use it.

Best Green Powder

Posted by Reviewer2819035 on Jun 17, 2008

I've tried many green powder supplements and this one is my favorite.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2041128 on Jun 08, 2008

Great taste and easy to drink daily. The powder dissolves better when used in a blender.

Posted by Reviewer3071858 on Jun 07, 2008

the product is great for mr now that i'm on the go

Really Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2782251 on May 09, 2008

My Natropath put me on Macro Greens about a month ago. At first, I wasn't too keen with the taste, however, after a few glasses I adjusted to it and actually look forward to having a glass each day. I have been very ill, and now I can say that I'm actually starting to feel like I have some energy. My body was not absorbing important vitamins and minerals, and after a surgical procedure, I went on the Macro Greens....Because of the surgery, my body is able to absorb better now, and it's just grabbing every nutrient it can. And, Macro Greens is one item that is doing it's job and helping me to become well again. Thank You for such a great product.

c rhyne

Posted by Reviewer2230688 on Mar 31, 2008

contributes to overall well being and feeling well

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1029466 on Mar 27, 2008

This stuff tastes like water from my fishtank. I tried everything to make it taste good enough to drink, but to no avail. Maybe it is just me, but this is nothing compared to the reds! Can't drink it!