• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3336142 on Jun 26, 2010

This product is the very best and I will be ordering this for the rest of my life, I think.

Best tasting green drink

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Dec 12, 2009

This is definitely my favorite tasting green drink on the market today. I would've given it 5 stars if it mixed a little bit easier with a spoon. But instead, the powder tends to clump up making mixing slightly more difficult. The ingredients are top notch, including, spirulina, chlorella, pro-biotics, and lots of other alkalizing nutrients.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2041128 on Jun 08, 2008

Great taste and easy to drink daily. The powder dissolves better when used in a blender.

Great taste and more!!

Posted by Reviewer1950984 on Oct 14, 2009

This is the best tasting greens I have tried and it is also full of so much nutrition. My husband and I don't always eat 5 serving of fruits and vegatables every day and this product assures us we get the equivalent of that. I use it with the Fiber35 Strawberry Protein Shake for a wonderful morning/afternoon drink.

healthy stuff

Posted by Reviewer1964023 on Apr 26, 2011

I like greens. This formula is sweet, a bit fruity. Next time I will try one with more spirulina.

Renewed health

Posted by Reviewer2003203 on Jun 24, 2011

Superior and effective superfood wholefood product. I feel amazing.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1677160 on May 10, 2009

love me my macro greens!!!!!!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1705868 on May 01, 2009

I bought macrogreens 3 weeks ago. My husband and I are drinking it once a day. I can tell that I have more energy . This is the best price I found for it so far. I bought the 90 days co container .I don't know how it compares to other green drinks. I will try a couple different ones next then compare them all.

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer1727428 on Dec 02, 2009

I tried other Greens supplement and Macro Greens is the BEST. It's pleasantly tasting with or without the powered vitamin C I add to it.

Been feeling great

Posted by tidfit on Oct 30, 2011

Feelin good. Goes great in my banana blueberry morning protein shake. I also add cinnamon, spinach, acai powder, two ice cubes, and zero carb chocolate protein powder.