• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1014504 on Nov 07, 2011

These greens taste great mixed with apple juice and water. I drink it before meals and it helps curb my appetite. The larger 30 oz. size is a good value.

Why eat your veggies when you can drink them

Posted by Reviewer1015057 on Oct 11, 2011

I love this product. I don't like veggies but i know i need to eat my 5 servings a day to stay healthy. This product enables me to get the nutrition i need in a simple 6 oz drink. I mix one scoop with 6 oz of sugar fee apple juice and BAM my veggies are done for the day. Both me and my husband have our Macro Green first thing in the morning and it helps jump start our day.

I will buy Macro Green again and again.

Posted by Reviewer1342742 on Dec 09, 2011

Because fruit with sour taste such as the acerola is used, there is some sourness.The taste is very delicious. I began to drink and passed for one month. The condition of the stomach became very good.I feel have good absorption of a supplement taking every day. Because it is easy to drink very much, it continues being drunk every day. I recommend it.

Excellent Food / Excellent Taste / Excellent Price

Posted by Reviewer1428901 on Jun 16, 2011

I carefully compared super greens by amount per dollar. Macrolife Naturals, is very price competitive on it's own, I choose this product because it also contained probiotics. This improves the value of the product to me a lot. The taste is very easy to handle and I feel great taking this product. I highly recommend it.

macro green is good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2463591 on Jun 28, 2011

excellent tasting supplement. i have been using this for 2 years.i mix it with tomato juice every morning.easy way to get veggie servings.I recommend you buy it before the united nations bans it.

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2290922 on Aug 22, 2010

Have been using for two years, great product and great pricing from iHerb.com.

expensive but worth it

Posted by Reviewer2589287 on Oct 24, 2011

This is the most expensive 'suplement' i have ever purchased but i feel it's well worth the price. Have only used it for a week but already notice changes in my overall appearance and my energy levels. taste is great, just in water or mixed in a smoothie! Have to try the reds too!!

Healthy Drink

Posted by Herbal on Jul 31, 2012

I think the taste still needs to be improved. It dissolves better than typical protein shakes, but you'll always have a few grains at the bottom. I'm not sure why that is. It could just be how the product is made. In no way does this product taste bad, but just to be sure order a sample first.

super product

Posted by Reviewer3292119 on Feb 12, 2010

The taste of this product is great, I look forward to taking it everyday!

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer3204590 on May 27, 2011

My sister has used this and I finally decided I'd better drink something besides Pepsi! It tastes delicious, mixes easily, and I feel good about the vitamins and alkalyzing I'm getting instead of the acids and sugar from soda. I usually drink 2 servings a day; I mix it with my water and take my vitamins with it! I haven't missed the Pepsi! Thanks for a great product!