• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

healthy stuff

Posted by Reviewer1964023 on Apr 26, 2011

I like greens. This formula is sweet, a bit fruity. Next time I will try one with more spirulina.

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer3204590 on May 27, 2011

My sister has used this and I finally decided I'd better drink something besides Pepsi! It tastes delicious, mixes easily, and I feel good about the vitamins and alkalyzing I'm getting instead of the acids and sugar from soda. I usually drink 2 servings a day; I mix it with my water and take my vitamins with it! I haven't missed the Pepsi! Thanks for a great product!

Excellent Food / Excellent Taste / Excellent Price

Posted by Reviewer1428901 on Jun 16, 2011

I carefully compared super greens by amount per dollar. Macrolife Naturals, is very price competitive on it's own, I choose this product because it also contained probiotics. This improves the value of the product to me a lot. The taste is very easy to handle and I feel great taking this product. I highly recommend it.

Renewed health

Posted by Reviewer2003203 on Jun 24, 2011

Superior and effective superfood wholefood product. I feel amazing.

macro green is good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2463591 on Jun 28, 2011

excellent tasting supplement. i have been using this for 2 years.i mix it with tomato juice every morning.easy way to get veggie servings.I recommend you buy it before the united nations bans it.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2893340 on Jul 25, 2011

I work long hours in the heat and a glass of this in the morning keeps me going. Also seems to help my tendinitis.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer3287077 on Sep 29, 2011

Perfect all round greens

Good taste greens

Posted by Reviewer3020469 on Oct 05, 2011

I mix one scoop of greens with unsweetened almond milk and a few drops of stevia. It is a very good product to boost energy.

Why eat your veggies when you can drink them

Posted by Reviewer1015057 on Oct 11, 2011

I love this product. I don't like veggies but i know i need to eat my 5 servings a day to stay healthy. This product enables me to get the nutrition i need in a simple 6 oz drink. I mix one scoop with 6 oz of sugar fee apple juice and BAM my veggies are done for the day. Both me and my husband have our Macro Green first thing in the morning and it helps jump start our day.

expensive but worth it

Posted by Reviewer2589287 on Oct 24, 2011

This is the most expensive 'suplement' i have ever purchased but i feel it's well worth the price. Have only used it for a week but already notice changes in my overall appearance and my energy levels. taste is great, just in water or mixed in a smoothie! Have to try the reds too!!