Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens, Nutrient-Rich Super Food Supplement, 30 oz (850 g)

Best tasting green drink

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Dec 12, 2009

This is definitely my favorite tasting green drink on the market today. I would've given it 5 stars if it mixed a little bit easier with a spoon. But instead, the powder tends to clump up making mixing slightly more difficult. The ingredients are top notch, including, spirulina, chlorella, pro-biotics, and lots of other alkalizing nutrients.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1029466 on Mar 27, 2008

This stuff tastes like water from my fishtank. I tried everything to make it taste good enough to drink, but to no avail. Maybe it is just me, but this is nothing compared to the reds! Can't drink it!

Great taste and more!!

Posted by Reviewer1950984 on Oct 14, 2009

This is the best tasting greens I have tried and it is also full of so much nutrition. My husband and I don't always eat 5 serving of fruits and vegatables every day and this product assures us we get the equivalent of that. I use it with the Fiber35 Strawberry Protein Shake for a wonderful morning/afternoon drink.

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2816248 on Mar 29, 2010

We know that we don't ingest enough vegetables during each day, this supplement ensures that we exceed our daily requirements. I add this to my smoothies-(it turns the smoothie green)and it adds a slight taste of vegetables to it. The ORAC qualities in Macro Greens have an outstanding capacity to reduce aging caused by free radicals.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1705868 on May 01, 2009

I bought macrogreens 3 weeks ago. My husband and I are drinking it once a day. I can tell that I have more energy . This is the best price I found for it so far. I bought the 90 days co container .I don't know how it compares to other green drinks. I will try a couple different ones next then compare them all.