• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Feb 20, 2011

This says that it has ALL the good greens we need. I am taking it to boost my immune system as I have been very sick from Acid Reflux and Silent Gerd. I hope it has the ingredients that is says it does and I hope they work.

Great service!

Posted by Reviewer2405958 on Jan 20, 2011

This is a product that I have paid retail for for over 5 years. Once I was ditected to iHerb i got the product in 2 days and saved over 35%. I had cancer 8 years agoa asn this really boosts my immune system and keeps a higher level of oxygen. CM

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1036857 on Jan 01, 2011

I wish i had bought it earlier. I've used another brand, but the taste was awful. Macrolife Greens not only has a better taste, but actually tastes good! And as a Green supplement, also delivers it all.

great macro greens

Posted by Reviewer1504809 on Dec 13, 2010

great taste, and very nutritious. Will purchase from now on.

Mix with juice or add to your smoothie and get the benefits!

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Nov 17, 2010

I've been using this for several years and fill that I'm really benefiting and getting the nutrition I need along with other heatlthy eating habits.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Nov 13, 2010

i have tried lots of greens and i beleive this is the best i have tasted

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Nov 09, 2010

Tastes good too.

Best Value

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 08, 2010

This product is definitely great! It may be a bit expensive, but has the best value compared to other similar products and will last a couple months. I've been taking this every morning with pea/rice protein and have had lots of energy throughout the day.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2867471 on Nov 04, 2010

I feel this product helps me get my daily fruit & veggie intake, and then some! I mix it with 1/2 cup of organic apple juice. Really enjoy the taste. I take it when I get home from work. I consider it a real treat, and know I'm doing something great for my body!

Makes you stronger.

Posted by Reviewer1500981 on Oct 27, 2010

My mother and sister gave me extremely strong positive recommendations for this product. "I don't get colds anymore." That goes a long way with me. Since my daughter has slight allergies and my sister told me that this product helps with hers, I was eager to buy it. I have not been disappointed.