• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Been feeling great

Posted by tidfit on Oct 30, 2011

Feelin good. Goes great in my banana blueberry morning protein shake. I also add cinnamon, spinach, acai powder, two ice cubes, and zero carb chocolate protein powder.

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer1727428 on Dec 02, 2009

I tried other Greens supplement and Macro Greens is the BEST. It's pleasantly tasting with or without the powered vitamin C I add to it.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1014504 on Nov 07, 2011

These greens taste great mixed with apple juice and water. I drink it before meals and it helps curb my appetite. The larger 30 oz. size is a good value.

I will buy Macro Green again and again.

Posted by Reviewer1342742 on Dec 09, 2011

Because fruit with sour taste such as the acerola is used, there is some sourness.The taste is very delicious. I began to drink and passed for one month. The condition of the stomach became very good.I feel have good absorption of a supplement taking every day. Because it is easy to drink very much, it continues being drunk every day. I recommend it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Nov 18, 2009

When the sample came in my previous order, I took it, and LOVED it. It gave that real "vitamin-buzz". So, I ordered 3 months' supply. I was very disappointed to find that the sample was MUCH MORE potent than the actual product that I bought. It's OK, but not earth-shaking.

Really Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2782251 on May 09, 2008

My Natropath put me on Macro Greens about a month ago. At first, I wasn't too keen with the taste, however, after a few glasses I adjusted to it and actually look forward to having a glass each day. I have been very ill, and now I can say that I'm actually starting to feel like I have some energy. My body was not absorbing important vitamins and minerals, and after a surgical procedure, I went on the Macro Greens....Because of the surgery, my body is able to absorb better now, and it's just grabbing every nutrient it can. And, Macro Greens is one item that is doing it's job and helping me to become well again. Thank You for such a great product.

Posted by Reviewer3071858 on Jun 07, 2008

the product is great for mr now that i'm on the go

c rhyne

Posted by Reviewer2230688 on Mar 31, 2008

contributes to overall well being and feeling well

Macro Greens and good!

Posted by Reviewer2848847 on Sep 07, 2008

This stuff is not only tasty but it improves the texture of your hair and skin. Fabulous stuff.

Evelyn Blodgett

Posted by Reviewer1611058 on Sep 24, 2008

Am really happy with this product. I drink it before meals and have really notice a change in how much I eat and how often I eat. I stopped to see if I felt a difference and there really is a difference. Without it I feel less energy, more tired and more hungry. Bit of advice, it's better to use a blender to mix or a mixer wand. Shaking drink mix doesn't do it justice.