• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1858556 on Feb 20, 2009

This is the ultimate food supplement for me, I rarely eat vegatables because I just dont like them, but this gives me all the greens that I need without having to eat them! fantastic!

Great Product.. Great Company iHerb!!!

Posted by Reviewer2205820 on Feb 28, 2009

Macro Greens is a great product. I've been using Macro Greens for a few years now. I was turn on to Macro Green from a local health food store. The reason being is that I have Pancolitis and Cmt. It is very easy on my stomach and gives me the vitamins and nutrients that I need. I in which I cannot absorb through regular food. I am on a limited income, but thanks to iHerb I can afford to continue to use this product. Thanks Marco Greens and Thank You iHerb!

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2583690 on May 25, 2009

I was advised to take Macro Greens twice a day by my nutritionist. We mix them with juice and find that we look forward to having them as they seem to give us a pep me up. Having chronic fatigue, I need all the pep I can get.

Amazing difference

Posted by Reviewer1267195 on Jun 11, 2009

We only started using this a few weeks ago and I feel a huge difference with taking it myself and see it also in my daughter! What a great product and great tasting!

Great herbs/supplement

Posted by Reviewer2188174 on Aug 18, 2009

The most effective and best quality herbs/supplement I have found.

Good Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1882471 on Aug 20, 2009

I really like Macrolife Naturals, I add it to my protein drink and it really helps with the nutrition level. Will buy again and again!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Aug 24, 2009

It seems to be a better product then another green salad product. Plus it stays fresh longer. Great taste & need 2 tsp most days. Good energy booster in the late afternoon.

Miracle Greens

Posted by Reviewer1885624 on Aug 25, 2009

iHerb was the most reasonably priced place to get this great product. Macrolife Naturals' "Miracle Red" and "Macro Green" are a great mixture to a holistic, preventative health regimen.

macro greens

Posted by Reviewer2398362 on Aug 28, 2009

i find out that, the product, gives me what i lack in my eating, simple and easy, to use, and does not taste bad, when used with apple jucise, as is suggested i find that my problems with my stomack, have all but gone, also i feel better in general, so i ordered a 90 day supply, and i am planing to macro greens, and mix togehter, one type in the morning, the secound at nite.

Never been so green

Posted by Reviewer3168382 on Aug 30, 2009

good formula with full spectum of phyto nutrients inside, great for daily replacement of fruit jucing which cause me a lot of time and effort before.