Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens, Nutrient-Rich Super Food Supplement, 30 oz (850 g)

healthy stuff

Posted by Reviewer1964023 From Texas on Apr 26, 2011

I like greens. This formula is sweet, a bit fruity. Next time I will try one with more spirulina.

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer3204590 From Idaho on May 27, 2011

My sister has used this and I finally decided I'd better drink something besides Pepsi! It tastes delicious, mixes easily, and I feel good about the vitamins and alkalyzing I'm getting instead of the acids and sugar from soda. I usually drink 2 servings a day; I mix it with my water and take my vitamins with it! I haven't missed the Pepsi! Thanks for a great product!

Excellent Food / Excellent Taste / Excellent Price

Posted by Reviewer1428901 From California on Jun 16, 2011

I carefully compared super greens by amount per dollar. Macrolife Naturals, is very price competitive on it's own, I choose this product because it also contained probiotics. This improves the value of the product to me a lot. The taste is very easy to handle and I feel great taking this product. I highly recommend it.

Renewed health

Posted by Reviewer2003203 From Australia on Jun 24, 2011

Superior and effective superfood wholefood product. I feel amazing.

macro green is good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2463591 on Jun 28, 2011

excellent tasting supplement. i have been using this for 2 years.i mix it with tomato juice every morning.easy way to get veggie servings.I recommend you buy it before the united nations bans it.