10% Off Orders Over $40!

Macrolife Naturals, Miracle Reds, Superfood, 30 oz (850 g)

MIRACLE REDS

Posted by Reviewer2942343 on Sep 09, 2009

I HAVE HAD A HYSTERECTOMY AND I DON'T TAKE HORMONES, MIRACLE REDS IS PART OF MY PROGRAM THAT KEEPS MY BODY AND HORMONES IN TACT...IT IS A WONDERFUL PRODUCT, I HAVE FELT SO MUCH HEALTHIER SINCE I HAVE BEEN USING IT.

Good combination, beware of Stevia

Posted by NutritionArts on Mar 31, 2010

Like it, except for the taste of stevia (natural sweetener). I'd prefer a mix without any additional sweetness as this is super sweet for my taste. Perhaps blends better with some other non-sweet powders.

MIRACLE REDS

Posted by Reviewer2781993 on Feb 04, 2010

I HAVE BEEN TAKING, THIS FOR 6MONTHS, AND IT'S MAKE A BIG DIFFERENT IN THE WAY I FEEL, WHELL WORTH IT, THE ONLY THING, IS THAT I THINK THAT I HAVE BEEN SHORTED ON MY CANISTERS, WITH THE AMOUNT STATED, BUT I CALLED THE MFG, AND THEY SENT ME A SMALL CONTAINER OF IT, ALSO, SENT SAMPLE PACKAGES, TO MAKE UP FOR THE DIFFERENCE, THEY TOLD ME THAT THE WOULD CHECK, TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET, WHAT THE CONTAINER SAY'S IT HAS IN IT, PRODUCT IS AMAZING, ATLEST FOR ME, I WILL BE USING TILL, I PASS ON.

Miracle Reds

Posted by Reviewer1137952 on Apr 28, 2009

I've been using the Miracle Reds and Greens for a couple of years, and I talk them up whenever I can. I haven't had a cold since i started using them daily. The Reds taste better to me than the greens, even when mixed only with water.

supurb

Posted by Reviewer2745257 on Nov 23, 2007

i have a glass of macrogreens in the morning and a glass of the miracle reds in the evening this stuff has changed my life. i never feel like im ever going to get ill!!